Moon missiles question and the future of zombies

TFG Dubz

So as we know 3 missiles were launched at the earth and i was wondering if anyone has the image files of the earth from moon to see where the missiles hit? Will we be playing in the locations (or there abouts) of where the missiles hit?

We can deduce that nuketown was hit, marlton was at the bunker before/after the nuke hit and that nuketown is near area 51 and he then went onto green run location. So is china the second missile strike location? Or was it japan that got hit due to shi no numa?

My point being the missiles targetted known locations of element 115 could be the whole point moon easter egg was placed, so could we figure out the third missile strike location from the view from moon and could it be hints at all the locations we will visit?

Just something thats been playing on my mind and just wanted to clear it up for a theory of mine

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Image below - Green Run & Nuketown are located above the lava on the left.

Props to FreDelicia & GRILL

here's another view of the trichotomy

You just blew my mind !

After seeing it the first thing that came to my mind was this

This next image shows -

Hanger 18 (Groom Lake/Area 51/Moon Map)

Jackass Flats (Green Run - Farm TV Transmission)

The Sedan Crater

Props to Shooter

I think that Nuketown is based on the Sedan Crater, though the Tactical Insertion Co-ordinates in Nuketown 2025 show that Nuketown is further Northwest than what is shown here. All 3 are located in the Nevada Test Site.

Green Run Location - Hanford, Washington State, USA

It's to early to tell where the other 2 Missiles from Moon struck.

Thanks for all the data pinnaz. B is close to but unless we see a mushroom cloud in die rise then i guess we wont know for sure. Still believe we are going to have another tower esq easter egg for die rise and if france is key then eiffel tower would be he third of the trichtonomous systems i guess

I've just got this feeling that the mystery hunt won't be a tower, that just seems too repetitive. Maxis says "the other sites" I think we will get a computer back online or some type of technological device, something along those lines?

And we haven't seen what damage a direct hit from the missiles look like yet. Nuketowns missile hasn't struck when we play there. The timeline of when we play Die Rise may be many years after the events if Moon.

Who knows, I just want some good definate storyline to be unravelled.

I've just got this feeling that the mystery hunt won't be a tower, that just seems too repetitive. Maxis says "the other sites" I think we will get a computer back online or some type of technological device, something along those lines?

And we haven't seen what damage a direct hit from the missiles look like yet. Nuketowns missile hasn't struck when we play there. The timeline of when we play Die Rise may be many years after the events if Moon.

Who knows, I just want some good definate storyline to be unravelled.

Isnt it nuketown zombies that has the weapon that all that comes to mind is an ion cannon for some reason lol

Possibly navigation card related? Or if going by your computer comment some sort of tageting device? I believe a weapon needs to be built if things continue down this path a sort of super wonderwaffe powered by epement 115 to destroy the zombies. Like the dg2 but global

Do we have confirmation of exactly what city is the setting for Die Rise? Because the explosion for point B looks a lot further west than it is labeled in that map... That might just be my eyes tricking me...

We don't know yet the exact city it takes place on, I think it'll appear on the loading screen FAR EAST. The loading screen for Green Run shows NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

Do we have confirmation of exactly what city is the setting for Die Rise? Because the explosion for point B looks a lot further west than it is labeled in that map... That might just be my eyes tricking me...

We don't know yet the exact city it takes place on, I think it'll appear on the loading screen FAR EAST. The loading screen for Green Run shows NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

It has been confirmed to take place in china, right? But I mean it would have to be on the western edge of china to match up with the explosions. Maxis's triangle is scalene, not isoscelese. In this map it appears isoscelese...

While the actual explosions show the one labeled as "B" further to the west.

So, what places of significance are located on the western edge of china? Major cities? I don't know. My point is just that detonation point B has to be further west than we thought. Plus the impact point isn't necessarily the exact location of die rise, so for all we know detonation point B could be anywhere from the middle east to western china. And that is just assuming that the other missile hit paris / Breslau.

So as of now, we only officially know where one missile hit. However We can assume one hit Europe. And to follow the pattern of the explosions as seen from space, explosion B MUST be in the middle east, west Asia, or east Europe. It is also further south than impact point C, so yeah. That's all.

I'll leave it up to you pro theorists to take it from there. :mrgreen: it's sad that this is my first proper theory (however feeble) since BOII.

Edit: I just got a great idea that will help to pinpoint a potential area for the impact of point B. I think I've got something here people!

It has been confirmed to take place in china, right? But I mean it would have to be on the western edge of china to match up with the explosions. Maxis's triangle is scalene, not isoscelese. In this map it appears isoscelese...

While the actual explosions show the one labeled as "B" further to the west.

So, what places of significance are located on the western edge of china? Major cities? I don't know. My point is just that detonation point B has to be further west than we thought. Plus the impact point isn't necessarily the exact location of die rise, so for all we know detonation point B could be anywhere from the middle east to western china. And that is just assuming that the other missile hit paris / Breslau.

So as of now, we only officially know where one missile hit. However We can assume one hit Europe. And to follow the pattern of the explosions as seen from space, explosion B MUST be in the middle east, west Asia, or east Europe. It is also further south than impact point C, so yeah. That's all.

I'll leave it up to you pro theorists to take it from there. :mrgreen: it's sad that this is my first proper theory (however feeble) since BOII.

Edit: I just got a great idea that will help to pinpoint a potential area for the impact of point B. I think I've got something here people!

Only time will tell what Maxis is trying to do. :)