Hello everyone

Sylent

Hey guys Im new to this forum so I thought I should post something on here letting you know a little bit about me. Im 18 and live in Ohio. Ive been playing zombies since Call of The Dead came out and been in love with it ever since. Hopefully Ill get to know some of you a little better and help come up with ideas so we can finally get this EE finished. I was also hoping someone could link me to a topic with the entire zombies storyline because I only know bits and pieces of it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, welcome to CODZ.

As far as the story line, I strongly recommend Shooter's "Rise of Richtofen", but unable to provide you with the link. No offense to Flame of course, I'm sure his story is top notch as well.

On a side note, who is your favorite story/ theorist?

Thanks for the info man. Im not really sure what you me by your question. Are you asking what my favorite EE theory is so far?

• 2 weeks later...