Evil Character in Green Run?

Greer

Okay so i have a theory that one of the 4 characters in green run (Misty, Russman, Stuhlinger and Marlton) is actually against you. i thought of this because of a few things:

At bus depot where it says 'Bus Stop' on the ground there is a blood stain over the 'B' which makes it look like it says Stop Rus(because it is written backwards). This made me think and i couldn't see many reasons for Russman to try and fight against the other 3. Then i thought what about Stu? Why can he hear Richtofen but the others can't? I couldn't see many reasons for Misty to try and kill the others but maybe Marlton could. So Marlton's an awkward one because he seems to be very smart so he could overthrow the others by using the jet gun that was ment to be his idea on the rest of the crew? As I type this i remember an audio file(might have been one of those teaser ones before BOII came out) that said something like you have to stop him, he's injured two and killed one of us. If i heard it right then that outrules Misty being 'evil' and that would also imply that either Stu or Rus did it. In the Die Rise trailer Marlton wasn't there and if we assume that the audio file occured between Green Run and Die Rise then that would mean Marlton was killed(yaaay he annoyed me :D ) and that's why he wasn't in the trailer(unless that zombie at the end was him which i believe it is). Feel free to rip this theory apart but this would add up IMO

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The reason for the bus stop writing is because of the faded lettering and posts covering the outlines. I'm going to reference PINNAZ's image:

Note that there is also a spot between the T and O. Since that's the case, I wouldn't exactly hold true to the whole "Stop Rus" idea.

Also, the audio file you mention is the transcript from Jackass Flats. The survivors of the camp were pitted against one another due to Maxis and Richtofen intervening. When played, the audio describes how the camp has formed factions against one another, some people killing one another and others even committing suicide to escape the voices. In no way is this referenced towards our Tranzit crew.

To go alongside Marlton not appearing in Die Rise, nobody knows what has become of him. Some say the map actually takes place before Green Run, others may say that he is indeed in the map, however, the reason wh he is not shown is unknown. It wouldn't be like Treyarch to kill off one of the major characters.

I will admit, though - something is very fishy about Russman. He's not much of a talker like the others, and doesn't seem to have any huge role in the storyline. But that doesn't exactly mean he is useless; it's just very unlikely that he's a villain at this point in the story.

The reason for the bus stop writing is because of the faded lettering and posts covering the outlines. I'm going to reference PINNAZ's image:

Note that there is also a spot between the T and O. Since that's the case, I wouldn't exactly hold true to the whole "Stop Rus" idea.

Also, the audio file you mention is the transcript from Jackass Flats. The survivors of the camp were pitted against one another due to Maxis and Richtofen intervening. When played, the audio describes how the camp has formed factions against one another, some people killing one another and others even committing suicide to escape the voices. In no way is this referenced towards our Tranzit crew.

To go alongside Marlton not appearing in Die Rise, nobody knows what has become of him. Some say the map actually takes place before Green Run, others may say that he is indeed in the map, however, the reason wh he is not shown is unknown. It wouldn't be like Treyarch to kill off one of the major characters.

I will admit, though - something is very fishy about Russman. He's not much of a talker like the others, and doesn't seem to have any huge role in the storyline. But that doesn't exactly mean he is useless; it's just very unlikely that he's a villain at this point in the story.

Yeah, I read somewhere about the stop rus thing and found it silly but thought about adding it in the post. Thanks for clarifying where the audio was from, do you get it when you hold 'X' on the T.V in the Farm house? Also i still believe that Samuel has some sort of dark side to him, his scared act is a bit too acted for me and his conspiracies may be him subconciously telling us he is being controlled by someone(Richtofen?) and wants us to help him? I dunno but the way i see it the crew is split- Stu and Rus as one side and Misty and Marlton as the other as they seem to prefer each other more than the other side(if that makes sense). If so, that means Misty wouldn't have anyone in her 'side' if Marlton really did become a zombie