My Marlton Theory

Brony4life

When watching the new DLC trailer you would obviously notice that Marlton was not in the video.

Now what I think is that everyone has the dates all wrong and that they sent Marlton to Nuketown for some reason. He mentions something about being "banished" when knifing the bunker.

IDK if this will help or not but just wanted to share my thoughts :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Moon, Nuketown & Der Rise all take place at the same time? Could explain why Marlton is not in the clip? The poor bloke is stuck in the Desert? But the skyscrapers look to 'Modern' for all three maps to occur together.

I'm fairly certain Marlton has not 'Turned' Zombie, unless he has had a change of tie?

The Zombie & Marlton both look very similar, sleeves rolled up & their ties are the same colour. But they are a little different, the stripes go the opposite way.

Do y'all remember in the Green Run trailer? They didn't show Russman. Everyone thought it was a big deal. It wasn't. Just saying.

@PINNAZ - that is UNREAL. perhaps he just switched ties to match his fitting blood stains around his mouth. nice catch, man - even if it is just a coincidence.

The Zombie pictured looks like he has an 'I.D. Lanyard'?

I don't have access ATM to my theatre mode screenshots right now & I'm not sure if Marlton has 1 or not?

I think this whole preview clip is from 'TrollArc' trying to throw everyone off about Marlton's part in the story & get a laugh at discussions like this? :D

Do y'all remember in the Green Run trailer? They didn't show Russman. Everyone thought it was a big deal. It wasn't. Just saying.

And Rusman WAS in the Green Run Trailer

• Administrators

I know this seems like a rather absurd idea, but could Die Rise take place before Green Run? That is, to explain Marlton's absence. Of course, that means by the time the crew was in Green Run, they would have already spoken to Maxis and/or Richtofen. I don't know how to explain the situation at hand, but Malrton certainly has not turned or been killed off...yet.

I know this seems like a rather absurd idea, but could Die Rise take place before Green Run? That is, to explain Marlton's absence. Of course, that means by the time the crew was in Green Run, they would have already spoken to Maxis and/or Richtofen. I don't know how to explain the situation at hand, but Malrton certainly has not turned or been killed off...yet.

I don't think that could be the case, first i thought stulingher was the only one who could hear richtofen? And why would the meteors fall from the sky Before the Moon storyline how the hell could you explain and entire city becoming infected and becoming zombiefied? My personal feeling is that Die Rise is in the future. Somehow the TranZit 4 have time traveled with maxis'/richtofen's help. I can't remember the exact year that Green Run takes place but i believe it's around the 60s? And just googling i can't find any skyscrapers in China in 1960..

I don't think that could be the case, first i thought stulingher was the only one who could hear richtofen? And why would the meteors fall from the sky Before the Moon storyline how the hell could you explain and entire city becoming infected and becoming zombiefied? My personal feeling is that Die Rise is in the future. Somehow the TranZit 4 have time traveled with maxis'/richtofen's help. I can't remember the exact year that Green Run takes place but i believe it's around the 60s? And just googling i can't find any skyscrapers in China in 1960..

Firstly, Infest said 'Green Run' NOT 'Moon'.

And I think that by evidence in threads of many CoDz users, we can assume that Moon, Nuketown & the missile strikes OCCURED in the 1960's but when we play 'Green Run' it is a later date? Possibly late 80's?

Check Tac's Time & location thread. It is the best evidence of a storyline timeframe there is.HERE

If Marlton is NOT in Die Rise, than this map may occur BEFORE Green Run & he may be still in the shelter @ Nuketown.

Maybe the DLC's will fill the gaps between the 20 odd years? Possibly explain the Power Room & Pap Rooms advanced Tech? And what were the Russians/Soviets doing at Green Run?

Its always fun to speculate when there's not much else is the story to talk about