Jet Gun trick + Pylon tower = Easter Egg continuation?

CovetousShark6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey guys, you guys know about the thing with the Jet Gun where you can float up to things by sucking in while looking up right. I am not sure if this has been thought of, but has.anyone tried to this under the pylon tower to float up to the top.

You can't float up the pylon. A video surfaced earlier about someone rising up via power pole, but there is no such "pole" to do that under the tower. Just to be safe, I tried it earlier this morning every possible way I could. The only result I got was watching dirt being blown away and my wife laughing at me like some kind of idiot. I did it in the name of good speculation. :geek:

Hey guys, you guys know about the thing with the Jet Gun where you can float up to things by sucking in while looking up right. I am not sure if this has been thought of, but has.anyone tried to this under the pylon tower to float up to the top.

You can't float up the pylon. A video surfaced earlier about someone rising up via power pole, but there is no such "pole" to do that under the tower. Just to be safe, I tried it earlier this morning every possible way I could. The only result I got was watching dirt being blown away and my wife laughing at me like some kind of idiot. I did it in the name of good speculation. :geek:

At least your wife had a reason, mine just looks at me and starts laughing...

No the pole on the bank is definitely not reachable, u land on top of the bus. I haven't tried it when the bus is at full speed, but I'm pretty sure it would be the same result = instant death.

I did notice in theater (really cool to watck by the way) my character ( Samuel) laid down on the first cross beam of the tower just before the tombstone showed up. My friend suggested maybe I got electrocuted, as the power was on. Maybe well try it with the power off. It will most likely be the same result though, we didn't see any kind of electric sparks.

I also tried to galveknuckle the transformers with no result, should try the bowie knife as well I suppose.