FUTURE ZOMBIES FOREAL TREYARCH

I didn't get the season pass... I was one of many who was screwed over by buying the Hardened Edition and getting Nuketown 1 MONTH Early for a whopping TWENTY DOLLARS!!! haha my ahole is still pooping money-shaped poops.. like staacks haha Thanks Trey, maybe try offering a bit more.. because the gamestops I went to couldn't give me any info on the Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition.. So I figured you guys were gonna pull a clasic Black Ops 1 move and give the public every map from the previous game? nah. The public got shafted. And I guess I'm speaking on their behalf.. I'm a little outraged, the more I think about it.. I could've saved the 20+ bucks and put it towards the season pass and I know for sure that I can wait a month.. it's ONE MONTH... I feel like Trey spent way too much time on Greenrun and Nuketown Zombies.. And couldn't give the public what they were sorta expecting.

Maybe a little Compensation? I should get one more DLC for Free then when it is FIRST Available to the Public.. As should everyone else who wasted money. It's only a survival map with a lot of the areas cut the f off.. That's what really did it for me.. I mean, give us the entire Nuketown, even the areas where it's fenced off.. On the over head map there is so much lit up like I could go over to.. But we got stuck with a VERY SMALL TASTE for 20 bucks.

Maybe a little Compensation? The public should get one FREE DLC of their choosing for the extra money spent on a timeshare that haunts us.. Time shares suck. Nuketown zombies the size of a tennis court.. sucks so hard the color is gone. sorry.. but no, I shouldn't have to apologize. I wasn't being way too rude and my point is there and pretty valid.

PLEASE Respond

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if that was a bit "vulgar" thought it was pretty serious myself.. that's why I added in a little humor so i wasn't coming off as a huge jerk. I'm actually a very smart, well put together, Mature Adult who doesn't like this sorta thing. But.. The Economy is pretty bad enough without me wasting money on something that's just freakin silly..

Just Think Of This Treyarch Didnt HAVE To Give You NTZ At All With The Special Editons Of The Game,Just Like They Didnt Have To Give You The Waves For Preordering Just Like They Didnt Have To Give You DLC,CoD 4 Was First Time They Had DLC,They Could Have Been Like The Original 3 CoDs With No DLC At All.So Before You Go Complaining Think About What I Just Said

You want your money back? Sell your game. Problem solved. Nobody's forcing you to pay for a game you don't like.

As for the DLC issue, did you really think Zombies on Black Ops 2 would not run on DLC like it did in the past 2 games?

I still have my Street Fighter x Tekken copy that has locked content on the disc. You should be glad it didn't come to that.

Just Think Of This Treyarch Didnt HAVE To Give You NTZ At All With The Special Editons Of The Game,Just Like They Didnt Have To Give You The Waves For Preordering Just Like They Didnt Have To Give You DLC,CoD 4 Was First Time They Had DLC,They Could Have Been Like The Original 3 CoDs With No DLC At All.So Before You Go Complaining Think About What I Just Said

If they didn't give us NTZ I'm pretty sure special edition sales would be 1/8th of what it was. I was also one of those people who got screwed by hardened so I guess I'm siding with Ryan. It's not about whether or not Treyarch should have included NTZ in the Pass; It's about them saying "exclusive with Hardened" and then after they were all sold out "Oh yeah btw its also coming with the Season pass in 1 month!1!!". Yay right? Yeah it was pretty vulgar but that's pretty much how I felt when I first found out I got screwed out of $20. Yeah you can argue that I didn't have to spend the extra $20 but when Treyarch says they have no plans for it to be released in the future, you think "hey, I might never get a chance to play NTZ. If I do it will be in like 6 months. Might as well".

• 1 month later...

If they didn't give us NTZ I'm pretty sure special edition sales would be 1/8th of what it was. I was also one of those people who got screwed by hardened so I guess I'm siding with Ryan. It's not about whether or not Treyarch should have included NTZ in the Pass; It's about them saying "exclusive with Hardened" and then after they were all sold out "Oh yeah btw its also coming with the Season pass in 1 month!1!!". Yay right? Yeah it was pretty vulgar but that's pretty much how I felt when I first found out I got screwed out of $20. Yeah you can argue that I didn't have to spend the extra $20 but when Treyarch says they have no plans for it to be released in the future, you think "hey, I might never get a chance to play NTZ. If I do it will be in like 6 months. Might as well".

I knew there were others out there who felt shafted. It's like buying a horse for easy transportation, the very day before the car came out. I'm pretty sure you're looking at that horse and thinking, "WHY?"