Unlimited/Indestructible Turbine

Double G-6

By now most of you know about the Unlimited/Indestructible Turbine. Do you think this is a Glitch or an intended aspect of the game. Most people use it for the pack a punch room. How do you use it? Personally, it doesn't seem like a glitch since you have to "hack" it with a frag. Has anyone tried the same method with the other buildables? It may be needed for the EE.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The quick version is once you pick up a turbine, set it down next to the original build table and within half a second, immediately pick up another one. You wont see the press x or square button when you go to pick up the second one, however, you will see a turbine in your inventory. The original turbine you set down will still be there thus giving you a second turbine to place. Now there are several rules that you will learn when doing this, the most important being that if a zombie wrecks your first turbine, the second one will disappear from your inventory.

Now in order to have the unlimited/indestructible version of the turbine you must now place your second turbine where ever you want it (pack a punch, streetlamp, or anywhere) then throw a frag grenade at it. It will blow up the fan and tail yet the stand will still remain and it will still emit power. This "headless" turbine is now indestructible.

Still there as of today at 4am PST. I'm still not totally convinced it's a glitch though. Maybe I just refuse to call it one. It does give an advantage so I can see that point as well. I suppose it's because of the "semi" perma perks you can get in the game like fake deadshot and iron boards that I think it was placed there on purpose. Perm perks give an advantage as well though. I've seen it used as a barrier, but all the buildables are temporary barriers. It can be done at all areas of the map unlike barrier glitch spots like tunnel or power room. I was just thinking that it was needed for something other than pack a punch.

I think if they put upgraded or indestructible buildables in the game they'd do it so you unlocked it as a persistant perk, and the buildable would visually look different like a different color or something. This is just a new bouncing betty third gun from World at War (*sigh* nostalgic der riese moment)