The Challenge Database! Submit your challenges!

Introduction

Howdy guys,

After tons of hours invested in tranzit, it's getting boring for me and my friends. Therefore we recently started doing challenges! They're a heck of a lot of fun! 

We thought it would be great to have a list of challenges for whenever we get bored again, with clear rules so we all understand them. 

So here I am writing this post :3

I'll be listing all challenges I know of so far in this post!

Note that these challenges are meant for TranZit only!

List Of Challenges

The Bus Challenge (submitted by KilledByPixels)

This is a challenge in which you enter the bus once, and are never allowed to leave it upon entering. It's a great challenge and it's very hectic, you should have tried it atleast once!

Rules:

1. You have to enter the bus at the bus depot, before it starts.

2. You are allowed to get the M14, Olympia, Wind Turbine and the bus part before entering.

3. In case you get the hatch you are allowed to get on the bus, but be careful, if you fall of, you get disqualified, and you lose the challenge!

4. No leaving the bus.

5. Be careful not to anger the driver!

The On And Off Challenge (submitted by KilledByPixels)

This challenge basicly revolves around the fact that turbines toggle on and off randomly.

You won't be able to turn on the power, so you'll have to use turbines in order to get perks, however you might want to be careful cause turbines can get destroyed!

Rules:

1. No power turned on during the whole game.

2. Only use your turbine as a power supply.

3. In MP, only one turbine per perk to prevent you from having a constant energy flow.

The Wheel Of Fortune Challenge (submitted by KilledByPixels)

This challenge revolves around getting random weapons from the box, and weapons from the box only.

You'll have to stick to the box, and whenever you get to your last ammo mag, you need to switch out the gun for the first weapon you spin.

Rules:

1. Always stay with the box, even if it moves.

2. When low on ammo, spin the box, only spin once.

3. You can only use one of the weapons in your inventory, the other needs to be empty at all times (in case of a max ammo you have to empty it again!)

4. Max Ammo's need to be picked up!

That One Room Challenge (submitted by CrazyTrain0917)

This is your standard room challenge, your own rules can be applied as they all differ per room.

The basic goal for you is to stick to one room and survive, area's like the diner roof, the starting room, the semtex room, the PaP room/bank vault and the power room are great for this challenge!

Rules:

N/A, they are merely preferences with these challenges, go for what you enjoy, after all that's what challenges are for!

That One Weapon Challenge (submitted by CrazyTrain0917)

Simple, you aquire a weapon, and you have to keep using it.

This one will get though, getting ammo will be your main problem, so take care of the ammo display so you know just when you're going to run out of ammo!

Rules:

1. Try to grab your weapon of choice as early on as possible.

2. From the point that you get it and on, you should only use the aquired weapon.

3. Items like the Zombieshield or Turret do not count as weapons, and may be used.

The Big Race Challenge (submitted by CrazyTrain0917)

'This isn't und marathon, this is und sprint!'

- Richtofen

This one is short, but fun!

Rules:

1. Set your own starting point.

2. No bus or teleporters.

3. First to reach the set finish wins the challenge.

The Splitz Challenge (submitted by NinjaNick)

This is a verrückt styled challenge, you have to reach the goal seperated.

Rules:

1. The finish line is Farm.

2. Two players have to go there by passing through Town.

3. The other two have to take the route passing by Diner.

4. You are not allowed to stay in a certain area for more than 3 rounds.

5. The bus or teleporters may not be used.

6. The winners are allowed to use Magic Items (perks, box, PaP), the losers don't.

Submit Your Challenges

I encourage you all to come up with some crazy ideas!

If you guys submit challenges, I'll add them to the OP and notify you as the submitter!

With your help, we can make this database grow to a huge size!

In order to submit a post please give me a short description of the challenge and the rules, I will then add it to the OP as soon as possible :D

Hope you enjoyed this,

- KilledByPixels / Sam

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea.

A couple ideas I have for now are obvious room challenges like how long you can survive in the depot or the diner (diner roof even), power, bar, hotel, PaP etc..

The big race: Players start at the fog line of the bus depot and race to whatever finish line is agreed upon. Or a full lap race with or without the ability to checkpoint at the power to turn it on and buy staminup and jug for lap 2. Many ways this could be played.

6 perk challenge. (stay with me on this one, it can be done)

Start with 30 grand each. The first person who can buy Tombstone, Quick Revive, Speed cola, Double tap2 and tombstone out next to the jug machine gets to be spawned at power, buy tombstone, Run/warp to town and buy staminup, jug and grabs their tombstone before it disappears gets 6 perks.

Gun specific challenges. Ex: M14 only, pistols only, knucks only etc..

I have tons of ideas and can type them out much better than this but I've been playing zombies for like 8 hours today recovering from New Years lol.. I'm off to bed. Great idea though! Hosting a webpage and youtube channel dedicated to this could be a lot of fun. Just sayin.. Happy New Year all!

This is a great idea.

A couple ideas I have for now are obvious room challenges like how long you can survive in the depot or the diner (diner roof even), power, bar, hotel, PaP etc..

The big race: Players start at the fog line of the bus depot and race to whatever finish line is agreed upon. Or a full lap race with or without the ability to checkpoint at the power to turn it on and buy staminup and jug for lap 2. Many ways this could be played.

6 perk challenge. (stay with me on this one, it can be done)

Start with 30 grand each. The first person who can buy Tombstone, Quick Revive, Speed cola, Double tap2 and tombstone out next to the jug machine gets to be spawned at power, buy tombstone, Run/warp to town and buy staminup, jug and grabs their tombstone before it disappears gets 6 perks.

Gun specific challenges. Ex: M14 only, pistols only, knucks only etc..

I have tons of ideas and can type them out much better than this but I've been playing zombies for like 8 hours today recovering from New Years lol.. I'm off to bed. Great idea though! Hosting a webpage and youtube channel dedicated to this could be a lot of fun. Just sayin.. Happy New Year all!

Wow amazing suggestions!

Ill be updating the OP soon!

Best wishes for 2013 :D

Lemme try!

:lol:

Ok : One for all: each player gets their own spot on the map, either the power station, town, diner, or farm...

Each player has to try and outlast the others, so NO REVIVING, and your doomed without tombstone... :twisted:

Everyone has to create deals with other players(I suggest muting the other players), to be able to do things at their areas... Everyone has acess to box, and the depot, however not everyone has access to the acessorys around the other places...

Perks to each area

Farm: You get the turrets to help you as well as nact, and the spire if you think you'll do better there.... As well as access to double tap, the shotgun off the boxes and claymores...

Dinner: You get access to the zombie shield and first shot at the box, you can not hold off in the tunnel. You also have access to galvaknuckles, HOWEVER if the hatch is picked up by someone else or spawns in the town or farm, you can't access them without a deal! You also have access to speed cola, and the mp5...

Town: You have access to pack a punch as well as juggernog, you also get an extra chance at spawing the box and the bank, however there are no weapons on the walls and without something your doomed! You also have access to Semtex and the jet-gun, (not credibly usefull without the parts only accessible at nact and power.... The others you can get on your own)

Power station: KEEP THIS GUY HAPPY! Why? Because he has total control of the power, and can do whatever he wants with it! So say: Town guy wants to PAP, "sorry man, don't feel like dropping my turbine...You jelly?" He can also turn off all perks when he wants. He has access to tombstone, the eletric trap, as well and the ak-47 u... However he does have the lava-pit of instant death... :twisted:

Other rules:

1: Any kind of breaking of the rules will result in an instant loss of area and will be banished to the tunnel,shack, or bus depot for 3 rounds, which are open to anyone at anytime..

2:No use of any of another person's area(s) without a deal, you can't just "let them" deposit money in their bank, or grab a shield.. They have to give up something...

3: You can play on easy if you want, this is more of a 1vs3 mode then a challenge...

4:Anyone can buy bus amo, and use emps to stop the bus in their area if they want to access the bus gun more...

5: Emping a perk is legal ONLY to the owner of the area, anyone else WILL result in banishment...

6: Anyone can use portals (if opened by the power-man) to reach the bus depot, tunnel, or shack..

7: It is ok for one person to "steel kills" AS LONG! as they never step foot off the bus or out of the fog...

8: If a person leaves their area it is still illegal for someone else to use their things, without permission, HOWEVER if the person dis-connects, dies, or leaves the game, their area is open to everyone until their return, if they return...

9: Last person down is the winner, second place goes to most kills, theird to most points, If the person with the most kills goes down last the person with the second best points takes second...

10: NO REVIVING, at all! Not even as a deal!

11: "Stoppen Sie mich lustig" Challenge-Green run- If you can manage to compleat the Easter egg will abiding by the rules set above you can receive, from me, the personal title of "CO-OP king of Green Run" , This means the power must be activated by the power guy, turbines must be "deal-t" with 8-) , the avagadro has to spawn with the last zombie's death and lightning above the pylon.... And the entire zombie-step under the pylon has to be done by the farm-guy and him only! MUAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :twisted: