Season Pass? Or Wait It Out?

I'm posting this in the zombie section because...well, that's all I play. Anyway, I bought the hardened edition of Black Ops 2 and got the Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies map with it. Turns out that those who buy the season pass get Nuketown Zombies anyway...that's cool, more people to play with. BUT!!! Given that I've already got the hardened edition, and last Treyarch CoD game hardened edition buyers got the last DLC for free, should I buy the season pass? Will it be worth spending $50 for the season pass after I already spent $80 for the hardened edition...not knowing if I'll get the last DLC for free?

It's really only a matter of $5. If I buy the season pass, I spend $50. But if I don't, and have to pay for the last DLC, I pay all $60. Basically, do u guys think the last DLC will be free this time for those who bought the hardened edition? Or do u think they created the season pass because they're NOT giving the last DLC for free? Or should I just stop being a cheap bastard? Actually, scratch that last option...I think I'll remain a cheap bastard given how much I've already spent on this game lol.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought BO2 Hardened Ed aswell & I've been contemplating the same thing.

The BO2 Website says "Buy now save $10"

What! So I save $2.50 per map pack? & I got scammed for Exclusive Nuketown?

Who knows if H.E. buyers will get a "Free" download like BO1? After being 'Jibbed' for the Nuketown preorder, I think Activision arnt going to give anything away? But who knows?

(in Australia on XBOX, Season Pass is $65.00)

Hey look another person who got Hardened, personally I wouldn't really bother with the Season Pass (these things seem pretty darn pointless and the discount isn't that great) although getting the final DLC for free would be a nice touch (like the Rezurection pack).

Maybe irrelevant but what is the code on the Dragon fire coin used for? Some camo or something like that?

Thanks guys, I've been contemplating this for a while now. It's good to hear what others think about it. I think I'm gonna wait it out...not for the last DLC to be free or anything, but just because it wouldn't surprise me if Treyarch gave something extra to the H.E. buyers because so far there has been no reason to have bought the hardened edition so far. Except for the two shiny coins I got with it lol