Possible DLC Idea

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... that wouldn't be fair towards players without DLC.. I had my speculations about this myself, but it wouldn't make sense that one player would be able to access an area others could not. If they pull it off, great, but most likely they wont. I, myself, am looking forward to map reminiscent of the classic maps.

I no I found information somewhere that shows they HAVE to give us a new map.... But it's possible that in addition to a new map, there is somehow going to be an obtainable nav card that would do something with the green run map.

My theory, as I've stated before many-a-times, is that when the new dlc is released there will be an update that effects green run's tranzit mode...

After the Easter egg on the other map with characters other then the ones at green run, richtofen or maxis will be pleased and award the green run's characters with a nav card that they can then use at the table to do SOMETHING! Perhaps a new weapon, perhaps deadshot or PHD or mule kick can be the result, maybe the eater egg will continue, or a new section of the map will open, could be all 4 or a combo of those.... WHO KNOWS? :lol: