In the meanwhile.....

zombiedude6776

Obviously we are going nowhere in terms of the easter egg. Although I hate to admit it I think this easter egg might actually be over. Think about it, treyarch had to code two easter eggs instead of one plus all the other coding of the map (which I'm guessing is a lot). So until we get a confirmation on if it is or isn't done yet we should instead focus on the new plot lines and questions. Old ones from the past and new ones brought by tranzit mode. What I suggest is the hole community focus on one thing at a time that way we can get things all set in time for the next map and so on. I have so many questions about this map and nobody is analyzing it so I don't have to :lol: . So please focus on the story.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Exploring the rest of the Easter Egg is fine in my opinion, as long as they keep it to something logical and coherent, as well as being willing to try their own theories instead of asking other people to. The story does need more participants however, that's for sure.

no it absolutely is NOT "snipe hunting". In the past treyarc has released how to solve the easter eggs really quickly after coming out with the dlcs. They are purposefully avoiding destroying any mysticisms about the game (probably spelled wrong) and are letting us genuinely try and DISCOVER the easter eggs.

If you choose to believe the easter egg is over, than nothing anyone says can convince you, but it takes away from the adventure of it all to just tell us to do these things.

the easter egg may be over but that does not mean that we have discovered and completed all we have to do. the devs have made this pretty clear. i think we are getting caught up in calling it a continuation of the easter egg tho. i believe it to be simply extra things that are similar but not necessary for the EE and thats why we get the achievement.

The devs are specifically remaining silent on the topic aside from cryptic clues. we are still in DISCOVERY mode and therefore cannot make any judgements on the completion of the "tranzit" game mode.

We have had conformation. One of the makers was asked if there's anything we're missing in the EE in tranzit and he simply stated "Yes."

No. Someone asked if there was a reward after completing the EE and getting the achievement, and he said "Yes". And you do get a reward.... drops under the tower. The tweet didn't say anything about whether we're "missing something".