Electricity basics on tranzit : "The wires II".

jopopo

OKAY i thought of something today. if you can remember there were on this forum a lot of people believing that the wires you can shoot on (by dinner, farm, town, and bus depot) had something to do with the game right ?

well, they have. they all are just next to a door to open with a turbine. hey, how come ? well those doors need electricity and they are just next to a broken electricity wire, seems logic they don't work.

but what we can see is that these wires are broken both ways : input and output.

which means that in the electrical system there are four points where the electricity can't be transmitted.

sooo, what i am supposing is that when you put a turbine down of one of these wires, the turbine can work as a short circuit to reconnect both input (door opening) and output (sending the electricity back on the circuit).

4 turbines by those four wires at the same time could be something to try. if this has already been tried sorry then, delete this thread.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I've thought about it before though bc in theatre mode its like a ball of light, & in survival its not even their, but I just dismissed it bc of the reason you stated. Another thing I've been thinking about when you drop a turbine at power, has anyone thought go check the table or anywhere else on the map!!! what about activating the TV at Farm it sounds like something opens.

as well as what appears to be a NO EMP sign like a NO SMOKING sign

same thing by the gas station. and everything is fully functionnal by this side, probably damaged but the electric system is working in all the area (diner) since there is light everywhere, except for this little house by the wire, that needs electricity to open.

Also check on top the Diner roof closest to the sign lay prone & look at the big generator it has the same symbol as the turbine as well as what appears to be a NO EMP sign like a NO SMOKING sign

Interesting, wheres this No Emp sign?

On the Roof of the Diner on the Generator closest to the NOW DIE sign you have to lay prone & its underneath of the Electric symbol like the one on the Turbine!!!