Ideas for progress

funky419

So I am sure everyone has noted the piles of broken glass. So I am sort of assuming they have something to do with the clocks because there is only broken glass at the town diner and bus depot, same places as clocks.

Was hoping while everyone was playing to try and stand on the piles of glass(4 piles of glass 4 people, maybe try exploding ammo first) and shoot the clock with different guns. There is more then one pile, and in a couple places more then one clock. This is somethign that a community needs to try and report about. Be hard to try every gun as a single person and every combination of glass pile.

Makes me think this might do something considering you need to be on the glass for the launrdy mat door.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive only been able to get the laundry lights to work when you stand on them. ther eis broken glass on tranzit loading screen and they glow gold. What more evidence do you need...?

Also where the zombie stickies are in the train MP map there is the same broken glass on the floor in that building.

Ive only been able to get the laundry lights to work when you stand on them. ther eis broken glass on tranzit loading screen and they glow gold. What more evidence do you need...?

Also where the zombie stickies are in the train MP map there is the same broken glass on the floor in that building.

I'm not saying it's wrong. Now that you say all that i even think it is worth trying out...

But it just seems really really specific that's all.

It might just be my way of thinking and my biased towards new theories when we got an Achievement/Trophy already. :lol:

It isnt just random debris or it would be at every broken window... there are I think 3 inside the bank then another 5 on the streets in town. 3 I beleive at diner and 2 at bus depot.

Could be as simple as standing on it... maybe.. i dont think so but idk. Could be as simple as standing and adsing at the clock. Everyone could have to hit a clock with a sticky, I have no idea but I def think the next step if there is one has to be pretty specific. I am pretty sure just about everything has been tried except for some super specific, marlton can stand here with the pap raay gun and russ has to be here with Mustang and sally, after you jump twice then kneel you have to do a 360 and hit the clock on the hour hand with a sticky type of move.

So i guess when you aim your gun at a door and beams of energy shoot into the sky it makes sense... or zombies walking around... or hearing voices from a tv...

I dont think the clocks are directly related to an EE. They are related to cleansing the map , getting to the train station or possibly time travel.

I've got the beams of light by Aiming down site on the Laundry Door to appear without standing on glass. In fact, as long as you have a clear view of just a portion of the door, the beams can appear. I've stood on the edge of the hole in the Bar, I've stood by the car on the other side. I even went to the side on the other side of the fence and that pushed up road and aimed at the door from inide the building and made the beams appear.

So I don't see how pieces of broken glass can have an effect on the EE. Also the Glass Windows in that area can be destroyed. So your just adding to the glass that already on the floor.