my dream zombie map <3

hello this is my dream zombie map. i have been wanting this map since W@W.

by undeadarcademachine 8-) (treyarch hire me so we can make this hapen)

map name: doll house

playable characters: richtofen,tank,nikolai,takeo

originally supost to take place before moon so samantha is in control but we can all so pretend it after the defeat richtofen and samantha regains control.

i have multiple ideas on how this might work so let me give you an idea of the maps setting.you are in a giant mansions but this is no mansion its a beautiful doll house, and if you look out the window you can see you are on a table with a bed in the distance, you feel like your in the giants house in jack and the beanstalk.

on the table are a toybox and poted plants and out from the soil and box spawn zombies dressed like dollys.they come up to the window and rip up the bords dan you must kill them.

the map seam normal until you turn on the power then the map will change every round.

(each map will have differnt background music)(sam's voice is more demonic each stage) (perk-a-colas have meny differnt spawn ponts and after you drink one it will act like quick revive in solo and disapear and then reapear in a differnt spawn pont in a diferent room)

*beautiful doll house (no power)

beautiful doll house

broken doll house

destroyed doll house

burning doll house

*burning melting doll house

the the characters and zombies will change close in each stage.

in the beautiful stages zombies look like toy zombies and the characters are dreest funny EX: like richtofen will be whereing a pink dress and have long blond curly hear. in broken they will look normal.in destroyed they will look battel dameged. in burning they will be very battel dameged and even suffer from 3rd dagree burns and look the same in melting.

beautiful doll house no power- you can play the whole game like this but cant yous perks once you turn on the power this map is now just beautiful doll house.

beautiful doll house-will last for 2 to 3 rounds plays like a normal zombie map

broken doll house-last for 1 to 4 rounds adds nova cralers and a giant happy teddy bear that acts like the astronaut zombie. they are only in this stage of the doll house.

destoyed doll house-last for 1 or 2 rounds. adds riped up teddy bear he spawns randomly once in a round and acts similer to the pentigon thif easy to kill. monkeys they are drest like the monkey bomb there are to types they look the same to cofuse you and sometimes exsplode. type#1 will spawn randomly in a round up to 0 to 20 per round and act like space monkeys but they dont spawn as much so its not that crazy and easy to kill.type#2 act like shengri-la mokeys every time thers a drop. they only apear in this sage of doll house.

burning doll house-lasts for 2 or 3 rounds. adds grey smoke to the level.some zombies can spawn on fire. hellhounds can spawn randomly. adds evil teddy with boe knife acts like a calm gorge romaro but if you shoot him isted of going crazy he just sets some zombies on fire.they only apear this round.

*burning melting doll house-not a round like no mans land must survive for 1 to 5 minits the it teliports you back to beautifull doll house where the next round will continue with a max ammo wating for you.in this event:zombies can cach on fire, nova cralers can somtimes spawn,hellhounds can sometimes spawn,grey smoke,thick black smoke,melted plastic flore acts like lava,and hell teddys with boe knifes on fire act like angry goreg romearo. only on this round.

the map repeat untill you die.

story of this is you stuck in aether in samanthas mind where she creats your personal hell and plays whith you.

this is my dream map what do you all think?

ps i am tierd so ill spell check and eddet it latter :lol: good night Zzzzzz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rarely do I find much interest in someone's take on a zombie map, but I genuinely like the basics of this.

I would be ecstatic to play that map. Like micro machines meets zombies.

My silly idea: I would like to make an endless hallway. There are windows that zombies come from, each section has 1 perk (except box and pap hall), each section has a door that opens to more of the hallway (always in a straight line), the original 4 perks. 1 wallgun on each section (except box and pap hall), 5 sections that repeat (so, perk+ gun section, p+g section, p+g section, p+g section, box + pap section, repeat sections) after 5th section loads, oldest hallway collapses.

The window locations would vary for each section. So, you hold off as long as you can, open next section, ad infinitum. But the doors keep costing more each 5 doors.

It would be an endless hall camp until overrun or out of door buying points and overrun.

If a player is in a collapsing section, they die (not downed).

I just felt like sharing that silly idea, but I liked yours more.

The normal, beautiful, house could have closets full of doll clothes, maybe the players could wear these, and even a cat peering through the window as part of the map's background. What I thought would be a cool map would be a 1970's disco themed map. I can see it now Richthofen with a 'fro, Nikolai in bell bottoms and platform shoes, Dempsey with his shirt unbuttoned down to his navel, and Takeo in one of those mini-dresses and high heeled boots :shock: . The zombies could be uncool 40 somethings tryin' to kill our jives. The mystery box could be a random record selecting jukebox, with the "records" being the guns. Of course it would be set in a disco, and the Bop Gun would have to be a wonder weapon. I doubt Treyarch would make it, but this would be such a fun and silly map.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

My dream map takes place on a railroad track with a town attached to it.

The perks would be Juggernog, Speed-Cola, Stamin-Up, Quick Revive, PHD Flopper, and Mule Kick.

Playable Characters: Nikolia, Tank, Takeo, and Samuel

Wonder Weapons: A steam powered shotgun (Trains use steam engines), Ray-gun Mark 2.

Story: Shortly after Buried Samuel escapes the underground town, but his former team is dead. While walking through a train track he runs into Nikolia, Tank, and Takeo. They then begin to follow Richtofen's orders to begin to free him from his zombie body. Also,Samantha is still stuck on the moon, abandoned by the original group.