More Tweets (Peter Livingstone)

mr dandyballs

Hey guys, so I follow Peter Livingstone on Twitter, he's the Tech lead at Treyarch for zombies and he recently tweeted this:

To me, this means there IS a second bus or bus route, he just won't give us a hint. Now it could also possibly mean that no, there is not another bus/bus route. With all the other evidence we have though... It seems likely. Thoughts?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause there is no 2nd bus route for gods sake . There's just a Night Time bus called the "B" Bus and it involves changing the clocks somehow

It could be either one, nobody has definitive proof for one or the other. This is just speculation, I'm not saying the tweet means something. It could just be a way of saying "No... You're wrong. Try again." I figured I'd bring it to light though.

I doubt it. The map is already huge. I don't see another bus or another bus route. The Nav Cards don't even go to the bus. They aren't for navigating a bus.

My guess is a horse. The Frank Woods video mentioned a horse and there is a horse shop at the bus depot that could open and allow a character entrance.

I don't think that Tranzit has been fully figured out but i honestly don't think there is a different bus route and that the Navcards with activate or have a use when DLC is out.

And i think that was just his awkward way of saying "No" without giving us any end all answer. Which is something Treyarch will never do with Zombies mode (hell we can't even figure out how a ranking system works and they won't tell us anything)