Working Jug Before Power is on!

Figjam14

I was playing awhile ago and got jug before I turned the power on, and it was NOT greyed out, and I tested it and it worked (got hit 3 times in a row). Well, yesterday I wanted to play around with it to figure out how I did it, and figured it out!

I was playing on solo and denizen portaled straight to town, and went to jug. What I did was put my turbine down, and as soon as I bought JUG I held X next to my turbine (which i couldn't pick up due to the drinking jug animation) but what happened I believe is that I picked up my turbine the split second between the drinking jug animation finished and actually receiving the perk, and it was LIT UP and working! . . . . might be a glitch but I dunno still cool!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had a problem with people using semi-harmless glitches in zombies. As long as it doesn't mess up the leaderboards I am fine with it.

Could someone use this to get farther then they might without it? Sure.

Could someone use this to get ultra high rounds/stats on the leaderboards? No.

Therefore I'm fine with it for the most part, although I wouldn't use it myself.

Same deal with the hacker on moon. Sure it was a glitch, some might consider any good games done with a split hacker invalid but it wasn't leaderboard breaking and only made things slightly less annoying / time saving.

Now the round skipping glitch on Moon, is a different story as it directly affected the leaderboards, hence the abundance of high round games on that map.

If this was multiplayer where I actually face off against other players then I scorn all glitches but in zombies as long as it doesn't effect me or ruin my experience I have little to no concern over harmless things like this.

Would you consider the "Tombstone Soda" Glitch Cheating? Me personally don't think it is a Glitch, Treyarch has made it possible for Players to earn more than four perks-Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, Moon- So this could be just the same but much more easier compared to the previous maps.

Would you consider the "Tombstone Soda" Glitch Cheating? Me personally don't think it is a Glitch, Treyarch has made it possible for Players to earn more than four perks-Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, Moon- So this could be just the same but much more easier compared to the previous maps.

That probably depends on how you define a glitch. I think a broad definition would be an unintentional benefit that the developers have not foreseen, which you would then have to figure out if the tombstone "glitch" was truly an intention of theirs (I think not), but on the flip side of the coin I remember the developers saying something along the lines of 'half the fun is seeing the community figuring out new strategies and play styles that we have never thought of' (paraphrased), soooooo..... I guess my point is that it is a very grey area.

That probably depends on how you define a glitch. I think a broad definition would be an unintentional benefit that the developers have not foreseen, which you would then have to figure out if the tombstone "glitch" was truly an intention of theirs (I think not), but on the flip side of the coin I remember the developers saying something along the lines of 'half the fun is seeing the community figuring out new strategies and play styles that we have never thought of' (paraphrased), soooooo..... I guess my point is that it is a very grey area.

I wouldn't consider this a "glitch" or "BadManner" ifyou can do it withing the game parameters than all to you! BTW - After Dying Dont attempt to buy Tombstone again attempting to have all the Perks - My Brother did it, and his Tomb dissapeared when he bought the new Tombstone - Fail