What's your Favourite 'Training' Spot?

PINNAZ

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your input Way & Perfect, much appreciated. ;)

Have you guys tried the little corner next to the AK?

I am suprised at how easy it is, they only can come from one direction (some can spawn under you, no big deal) I was doing it with no perks & standard gun till early 20's & I'm only an average player. With the right perks & a PaP'd gun or 2 you would cut through them. It's a tight area but there always seems be be spaces to run between zombies when they come at you?

I would imagine its not a high round strategy, they would come to quick.

Thanks again guys!

Yeah I have. A big requirement for a training spot, though, is stairs. Stairs are what make the Jet Gun work.

Oh wait... there's stairs by the Power Room.

**LIGHTBULB**

Oh this may just be crazy enough to work!

TranZit

1: My number one spot would definitely be the Town. Always. Run the route from the center of the area by the lava pool, dodge a couple of zombies, head up into Juggernog. Wait until they catch up a bit (Don't want any slow ones to stop this) and jump down, kill any if they are in the way. Turn around a bit, kill some zombies, back into the stairway in the Bar. Kill some more, then turn and run upstairs, kill any there if they escaped the windows, wait until they catch up, jump down, kill any laggers, then repeat.

2: Depot. Train around the long row of benches and avoid the lava pit in the middle. Simple as that, as long as you watch ahead for the zombies that come out of the outside window.

3: Diner, but only because of early rounds. It's best to try and get Galvaknuckles for here, or to simply use the MP5 for the ammo. Gather a few over near the shed, run around them, turn and fire back, then head up into the Diner itself. Wait for them to catch up a little, turn and head out the other exit, kill any that spawn here, jump over the lava pit, jump over it again, and repeat.

Survival: Farm

Train around the truck in the middle. Early rounds, build up to unlock the house, get MP5, try and train for Jugg. Get Jugg, continue training and either at this point get Double Tap or Galvaknuckles. I would not suggest both this early, as Galvas only last until round 14-15. I'd buy Double Tap after Galvas lose their touch. After this, MP5 will be good for a few more rounds or a bit more depending on if you bought Double Tap then. Only thing left to do is get your other perks and hit the box.

Survival: Town and Bus Depot

Town: See TranZit strategy 1.

Bus Depot: See TranZit strategy 2.

Bit of a larger post for this, but there are my strategies. Town and Farm work well enough on solo. (30 rounds on Town, and 24 on Farm ;) )Hope these work well enough for you guys as they do me. :)