Grief Mode Suggestions

To be put into the Grief Mode Forum

Post any suggestions you have to improve Black Ops 2 Grief Mode.

My suggestion is this. If your team falls behind 100 kills less than your opponent's team,you lose. If you fall below around 50-70 Richtofen could say something along the lines of "Step it up, they are taking the lead!"

Since people tend to steal a ton of kills anyway, this could add some tension in that you have to keep up with kills as well as survive.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really hoping that there would be power ups that could negatively affect the other team, like the red ones from after using the QED on Moon at times. They already had them in the last game, I don't know why they weren't included in BO II.

You should also be able to build things that could "grief" the other team, for example, build a turret that would shoot at them significantly slowing them down.

I mean hell, if they threw in the QED into Grief Mode I'll be happy.

Incorporating buildables! Think about it.

Drop an electric trap on a staircase, similarly to how you would use a Betty or claymore in multiplayer. The enemy runs up the stairs with a horde hot on their heels, and they get the b'jeezus zapped out of them and get slowed, blinded, and screwed over.

Set up your turret to shoot at players, providing some full-auto troll tastic stunning action.

Set up your assault shield in order to block off a doorway, yielding a similar effect to the trap I described above.

Use a turbine to create the effect of a tactical flare, inflicting a continuous EMP effect on every enemy player in its range.

Naturally all of these could be destroyed, because otherwise it would just be a matter of who could block off juggernog first.

How these could be incorporated? I'm not so sure yet. If you actually built them, each team could have parts to a certain thing, eliminating the possibility of either team getting it. If this was included I suspect it would be like a power-up.

Just throwin' that our there.