Writing on the Tombstone

I was looking at one of my games in Theater Mode when I saw the tombstone I dropped when I went down. I have not seen anyone post about this yet, so please post a link if there is already a thread like this.

On the tombstone, the following is written:

IN MEMORY OF

SEROHZ

SARKISYAN

BORN JULY 2 1888

DIED JUNE 5 1909

AGED 20 YRS 11 MO

I really want to know what this is about. I was playing as Misty when I got this tombstone, so maybe the different characters have different tombstones?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Is it weird if I played offline with a friend and the tombstone had my GT on it?

Pictures dude, that's intense.

As for the tombstone, it may be something like how Porter is a designer for Treyarch, this person may be an important person in first person shooter history since Treyarch put the founder of the genre on the Moon loading screen.

Is it weird if I played offline with a friend and the tombstone had my GT on it?

As for the tombstone, it may be something like how Porter is a designer for Treyarch, this person may be an important person in first person shooter history since Treyarch put the founder of the genre on the Moon loading screen.

Just tried it and it didn't work but maybe I wasn't doing something right, I have a capture card so if you can give me more info on when you saw your GT on it ill try again

Just tried it and it didn't work but maybe I wasn't doing something right, I have a capture card so if you can give me more info on when you saw your GT on it ill try again

It was offline splitscreen...