Error [Help]

EDIT: Thanks Lenne...

Hello. I've made this thread because I really DON'T play Multiplayer. Don't get me wrong, it can be fun and all, but I really like Zombies. However, the weapons in Zombies are always related to Multiplayer. But this game around, I do not think I will ever get far enough in Multiplayer to see what all the weapons and their attachments are. So I was hoping that people could help me by telling me what all the weapons are, by class, and which attachments each have. I will then list them all here, in an organized fashion, for others to see. Also, the EXACT name is important. Please don't give estimates. I want actual in-game observations; don't look it up online please. I am weary of lying websites. Thank you very much, and I appreciate your assistance.

Primary Weapons

-Assault Rifles

-Shotguns

-Light Machine Guns

-Sniper Rifles

-Sub-Machine Guns

-Specials

Secondary Weapons

-Launchers

-Pistols

-Specials

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Seriosuly? I didn't know that Multiplayer had Custom Games too. >.

It has been like this in MW3 as well. And I am 99% sure that it was like this in BO1 as well.

They most likely did this because of the whole clan games etc.

This way people can use whatever they want whenever they want.

But only in those privat matches/Custom games.

You can customize a lot of things in there.

Whatever. You can just go there and check everything without ranking up. :D

I cant get the lvl each is unlock right ATM because I've already unlocked most of them but I'll list all names and attachments

Weapons

MP7

PDW-57

Vector K10

MSMC

Chicom CQB

Skorpion EVO

Attachments (same for all SMGs)

Reflex

Laser Sight

Suppressor

Fast Mag

EDTech

Fore Grip

Quickdraw

FMJ

Long Barrel

Target Finder

Stock

Extended clip

Select Fire

Rapid Fire

MMS

Weapons

MTAR

Type 25

SWAT-556

FAL DSW

M27

SCAR-H

SMR

M8AI

AN-94

Attachments(same for all Assault Rifels)

Reflex

Quickdraw

Fast Mag

ACOG

Fore Grip

Stock

Target Finder

Laser Sight

Select Fire

EDTech

Suppressor

FMJ

Hybrid Optic

Extended Clip

Launcher

MMS

Weapons

R870 MCS

S12

KSG

M1216

Attachments (same for all Shotguns)

Reflex

Long Barrel

Fast Mag

Laser Sight

Stock

Suppressor

Extended Clip

Quickdraw

MMS

Weapons

Mk 48

QBB LSW

LSAT

HAMR

Attachments(same for all LMGs)

EDTech

Fore Grip

FMJ

Reflex

Quickdraw

Target Finder

Stock

ACOG

Laser Sight

Suppressor

Zoom

Extended Clip

Hybrid Optics

Rapid Fire

Dual Band

Weapons

SVU-AS

DSR 50

Ballista

XPR-50

Attachments

Suppressor

Ballistics CPU

Zoom

Fast Mag

FMJ

ACOG

Extended Clip

Laser Sight

Dual Band

Weapons

Assault Shield

Attachments

No specials attachments.

I'm 99% sure there is no spelling mistakes but if you see any ill correct them and if you need any more info (ie.camos, lethals perks ect.) just ask

EDIT: I started this before i saw your comments but here it is anyway :lol:

MMX -

Just so you know, there is an alternative multiplayer feature called "league play". All weapons, attachments, etc. are unlocked - and the matchmaking is based on skill as opposed to region/connectivity/server. Upon playing a few games, you will be put into a tier with like-skilled players.

Another big advantage to "league play" is that there is no mid-session join in.

nevermind if you already knew this, but thought it might help if you didn't :mrgreen:

MMX -

Just so you know, there is an alternative multiplayer feature called "league play". All weapons, attachments, etc. are unlocked - and the matchmaking is based on skill as opposed to region/connectivity/server. Upon playing a few games, you will be put into a tier with like-skilled players.

Another big advantage to "league play" is that there is no mid-session join in.

nevermind if you already knew this, but thought it might help if you didn't :mrgreen:

I'm personally a big fan of league play, but I still play ranked with friends more and have a slight personal problem with the fact that league play is based on team as I tend to run alone, but maybe I can get 4 friends together for a league team

• 2 weeks later...

Bo and bo2 have the local bots mp with everything unlocked.

Mw2/3, you had to unlock/earn stuff in local offline too. Trust me: i boosted offline mw2 ones up to 70, i never bothered with mw3, because once bo introduced bots, that was more fun than shooting a friend or two offline. If I want to shoot friends offline, I still own mw2 with its superior maps, guns, everything.

I am loving the bots and zombies of bo2. I like that you can open up all 17 slots in local mp and just go bot-murdering. Drop a tac and two claymores...