Figjam14

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Treyarch can troll us sometimes, just look at the quotes. Some of them are direct comments about what the community has been asking for years, like Tanks quote about Takeo's katana. However, I don't think they would go as far as to make fake things to throw us off. That time could have been used to do several other things with the maps, like make a survival map for Diner. However, that didn't happen because they ran out of time (so I hear), so I assume it wasn't partially because of creating fake files for the community.

Have you researched what 'Jackass Flats' is?

If not, check out Shooter's thread - The B.R.E.N. Tower at Jackass Flats

Jackass Flats is very close to what I think is the location of Nuketown - the 'Sedan Crater' & also in proximity of Groom Lake/Area 51. They are all connected by the same roads. The Mercury Highway & Groom Lake Road.

This is all possibly story related. It also sounds like the 'Electric Man' is attacking Jackass Flats