TV Easter Egg Solved ! Source of ripped radio broadcasts

optimus555

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGetBv3 ... p%C2%ADlcp

The link above will take you to the video, it is not my video. The player who solved this held down the action button on the TV until the static stopped, and then it proceeded to play the broadcasts. The first one is a broadcast by Doctor Maxis, who says that his initial calculations were wrong when he fired the missles at Earth from the Moon base in black ops 1. If you remember, he says "I hope my calculations are right.."

It turns out they weren't. He goes on to say there is a plan "B" to restore the Earth and mankind back to its original state, which involves creating "global polarization devices."

There are many different definitions for "polarization" on Wikipedia referring to light waves and antennas. If anybody here is good with physics maybe you can explain to us how "global polarization devices" (obviously the antennas we've been working with in the corn field in Tranzit) could be used to stop Richtofen from controlling the zombies from the Eather. Here's Wiki Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarization

Thanks guys

EDIT - I also wanted to add, there's been a lot of talk lately about the crashed trains throughout the map, out in the fog between areas. Some players claim there are Nav cards there, others claim that the original dempsey, takeo and nikoli are hiding out inside the train - which I find to be a bit extreme. I've also heard claims about a green power symbol (same as in the power bunker and pack a punch room door) is on one of the crashed trains. If somebody has any information or can run around the map then theater mode it after, it may be worth looking into.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And about the global polarization devices. It seems as though antenna polarization is the main part. Considering that it is ontop of the tower an because it can direct radio waves or radation. Now, this is complete speculation, however i believe that we could be going overseas in te next map. Paris is still an option as one might have to do the same thing on te eiffel tower (wishful thinking). Nu i can promise that maxists plan is to attempt to terminate the zombies via electro magnetic pulse. Think about it. He sent the bombs (probably nuclear devices which cause emps) to terminate the zombies. And when you throw an emp it passifie a zombie.

Also the voices are back and seem to be getting more talkitive. Tell me your thoughts and theories guys

I don't think the Transmissions are a clue but just a continuation of the Story.

So we know now that there are more survivors, possibly near Towers similar to the one in Green Run. They also have been contacted by Maxis and Richtofen. Some share the same fate as Samuel, that they can hear Richtofen and no one else.

So this helps brings a little light on the subject.

As for that sound when you hit the TV for the first time. Yeah, that sounds like something unlocked. I can't say it had to be close by but DANG! this is keeping me up.

I don't think the Transmissions are a clue but just a continuation of the Story.

So we know now that there are more survivors, possibly near Towers similar to the one in Green Run. They also have been contacted by Maxis and Richtofen. Some share the same fate as Samuel, that they can hear Richtofen and no one else.

So this helps brings a little light on the subject.

As for that sound when you hit the TV for the first time. Yeah, that sounds like something unlocked. I can't say it had to be close by but DANG! this is keeping me up.

Lol pulling an all-nighter

Been playing with this tv all day, trigger the sound then turn power on go back to tv and it plays the maxis audio, leave it Afew seconds and go to it again it should do the audio with the guy talking from the flats giving the coordinates, and Afew others. These audio files have been scripted in earlier post. I turned the power off and went back but nothing happens.