How to reach high rounds in TranZit [Video Guide]

Tom852

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great strategy, i think the end game strategy for tranzit once your setup is going to take place in the tunnel. Its the biggest area for training, the diner is right there, and you can catch the bus if you need somthing when it comes by, but wont completely screw the area up. A few friends had some good luck camping in the Pap room, i was on the main door and running around the town once and a while, but if everybody is set-up you probly will want more room. The electric boss trapped us, and its what makes camping that much harder. Im not much of a camper myself, im usually running trains but solo is not what it used to be and trying to explore the map online with friends has been the more productive venture. Also splitting areas seems to cause more chaos when people start going down. With the areas being so small a sudden down and a mass spawn will be an unfortunate end. Imagine mowing down your entire train in the diner just as another pair of teammates go down on the farm or in town. You will need to perform some serious kiting, as they spawn everywere. Spawns are more predictable in the tunnel. And the m16 is in there. Just gotta try it now.