****TRANZIT EASTER EGG GUIDE! (MAXIS SIDE)****

AlphaOmega

Hello ladies and gents!

I have recently found info on the Maxis easter egg side of the Tower of Babble!

This is the easier of the 2 ways to get this achievement. There are only about 5 steps or so.

Here are the requirements

-4 players

-EMP grenade

-POWER OFF (will explain later)

-The avogadro

-Turbine

-Teleporter (will explain later)

-Forest Denizen (will explain later)

-MUST BE DONE ON ORIGINAL DIFFICULTY

Step 1 (joke): get a good team

-yep your gonna wanna go with friends...

Step 1 (real): Get the turbine

-You will need to created this at the beginning (if your dont know how to make it, look at any other video/guide)

Step 2: Power

-This will require you to turn on power. Go on the bus untill you make it to a seemingly abandoned location. The toolshed is a door that leads to an underground generator. (this requires crafting; look at any other videos/guides to get this)

-when the sparks fly, look closely at the middle of the generator. What do ya see?

Step 3:TURN OFF THE POWER

-Maxis will state that it was good you turned on the power and that now you must turn it off. He says it disrupts your communication with him. So be it.

Step 4: The Avogadro

-Now you will need to CAPTURE the Avogadro. You must first get an EMP grenade from the mystery box

-When you have one, lure the Avogadro into the Pylon (or electrical tower; not sure what that big electrical thing is)(if you dont know where this is, look for videos about how to get there through the crop field AKA the same place the Richtofen easter egg takes place.)

-Once there, Activate your turbines by setting them down. This will cause the Avogadro to be sucked of its energy

-Maxis will then tell you that its essence needs to be captured. Toss the EMP grenade at he Avogadro and it will curl into the fetal position. Then it will spring up. Maxis tells you that you now need MOAR POWER!

Step 5: The Legend of Babble: The Turbine, The Denizens, and The Teleporters (PLEASE GET THE REFERENCE :lol:)

-A little backstory: To get the teleporter, you must get a denizen. A denizen is a little ass**** that jumps on you when you go into the fog without a bus.

-Now you need one person in town and another at Diner. Make sure both have Turbines.

-Now you must venture into the fog far enough to get a denizen on your face. DO NOT KILL IT. Have it come back to the light (lampost location is near the gass pumps) and it will jump off and create a hole (im not totally sure if the hole is already there or if the denizen will create it; most of the time a denizen will create it.) Now the guy in town must do it with his denizen (lampost is on the other end of the town where the bus will pass through; foggy area). This will create the second teleporter

-two people need to stay at the electrical tower and set their turbines there.

-set down all the turbine( one at diner, one at town, 2 at electrical tower)

-This will cause the turbine to do some wierd **** but basically it powers the teleporter...i unno.....Theories?

-THAT IS THE END! YOU SHOULD HAVE THE 'CHIEVE!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for reading guys! This guide may be a bit incomplete so plz tell me if something is missing. I REPEAT, IF SOMETHING IS MISSING PLEASE TELL ME ASAP. I WILL CHANGE AND GIVE CREDIT TO YOU. This is the majority of the MAXIS easter egg. The Richtofen one has not yet been truly found. LiamFTWinter, NGTzombies, and several of the best CODZ players are on the look out.

Anyway guys best of luck to you all!

Correction thanks:

blackfire-you dont have to wait for maxis to tell you to put down the turbines or time them perfectly with each other

P.S: im not totally sure if regular people are allowed to post these guides so sorry in advance if i broke a rule =)

Edit: I have many sources for these and i wish to give them their rightful due: My friend who already completed the easter egg (he does not want to be named as he doesnt want random requests XD) His team, MrRoflWaffles who discovered a lot of it and i believe was the first person to actually do this side of the easter egg, LiamFTWinter, and many more youtubers. Thanks a lot and know your work has not gone unrecognized!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch them they will tell you the majority of it. Also i have a question (im taking into consideration your blue name) how do i get this to be permanent? i really do think its a good guide and i think it would be a shame to see it get shoved down the list.

Also if you see ANY flaws please tell me where you got the correction from and i will make sure to include both you and the youtuber who discovered a mistake. Thanks

• Administrators

If you watch them they will tell you the majority of it. Also i have a question (im taking into consideration your blue name) how do i get this to be permanent? i really do think its a good guide and i think it would be a shame to see it get shoved down the list.

Also if you see ANY flaws please tell me where you got the correction from and i will make sure to include both you and the youtuber who discovered a mistake. Thanks

Only red, purple, and green names have the authority to sticky a thread. The best way to do that would be, in my opinion, write down complete sentences instead of bullet points, and add pictures. This is mine that managed to get stickied: viewtopic.php?f=89&t=20802