No Private Matches?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Option 1: Have your friends join the party, ready up and request dummy player to leave.

option 2: Have a random leave the game while it starts.

When a player leaves a public game, that round will be your high round on leaderboards.

Best bet is to have him leave the party when the Game is about to start.

Option 1: Have your friends join the party, ready up and request dummy player to leave.

option 2: Have a random leave the game while it starts.

When a player leaves a public game, that round will be your high round on leaderboards.

Best bet is to have him leave the party when the Game is about to start.

i do appreciate the advice, but to treyarch: please private matches pleaseeeeeee

Not sure why Private Matches weren't included. They included many features we always wanted, like host migration but remove private match. It's a silly move.

the silliest part about all this, we enter a TraZit game with a full 4 plyr party. still searches for games for 5 minutes.... WE ARE THE GAME!! DO NOT SEARCH!

nuketown is an exception, but at this point i say scumbag treyarch "reinvents the wheel. wheel now shaped like a square and won't roll"

Not having the private match is really annoying.

As with Tom, I mostly play with friends in private matches and it's horrible we can't set any personal records with this silly custom game stuff.

The lobby leaderboard not showing up just makes this "public" zombies idea even worse.