My baby will be born today, what name should i give him

julpr

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a unique name? Edkolakeompsey. Yes, I like it. Or maybe 'Lectric J-Dawg? That would look interesting in a birth certificate.

A more important question: which of us gets to be the god father / mother, and will the middle name be a spin off of that person's username? For example:

Edkolakeompsey Electric Jesus *whatever your last name is here*. What a nice ring it has to it...

Seriously, I've always loved the name Dominic for some reason...

By the way, congratulations!

Here Is some more legitimate child's name advice.

Personally aether is cool, but not very masculine. It is also very unique and unusual so he might be teased a bit for it. Plus the idea behind the name is too mind-blowing for some people. I suggest you pick a name you like and that is generally unique or special to you and your SO, but not a name that is un heard of. It has to be personal (after all it's your child were talking about) but not so unusual that society in general think of it as a peculiarity / oddity rather than just something special. I mean, Ray Gun is a cool ass first / middle name combo, but he would be teased all over for that. *sigh* Some people are so closed-minded...

Once again congratulations! I hope you find time for us poor saps between the whole being a parent thing. :mrgreen: