Jay's co-op strategy for dummies for "Five"

Mr. Jay

I love Superhands, and many other strategy guys for their contributions. I feel somewhat saddened that most big names like Tom and Eye are no longer available, many others shying away from doing guides that helped me tremendously.

I'm doing a dummie's co-op guide for Five, in tribute to those guys, and because I'm bored at work.

Rounds 1-3. If you are unable to defend yourselves then my guide will help you as much as ObamaCare. Best to quit and sell the game.

Round 4 should have enough points to open the door and debris to go down stairs. Everyone get MP5K. One person stand left of the elevator, top of the steps head shooting any incoming zombies. One person outside of the elevator, aiming any intruders from the two Windows by MP5K. For three players one can hang by the long hall on the opposite side of the elevator, for four each taking a window. For window guarding check out Tom's quick tips. NVM, I can't find the link, basically hold the boarding button while knifing to ensure never a breach.

If you feel you have wasted valuable time reading this, I agree but it gets better.

Once you have generated enough points or feel overwhelmed, go down the stairs, and down the elevator to the power. Get jug and spend your points on the box or save it for Mustang and Sally. If you happen to get RPK or HK21 jump up and down, Christmas is here early. LMG is great for door guarding in the PAP room. Once power is on activate the Defcons before each round and hop in when zombies get close.

For two players: one person stand by the door, as soon as the door opens run out and hang left to avoid the zombies.(hopefully you have cleared the debris by the steps). All the zombies will chase you and leave the other player free. Player two can freely up the steps and activate all switches while the other runs the war room luring zombies without shooting. Find a good spot (red floor by teleporter, open space by mule kick, or the place between Stakeout and the stairs) and blast away with Mustang and Sally. Hop back in the PAP and repeat.

For three people two can cover each window inside the PAP while the best player runs the war room. Bowie knife a must for window guys. Start each round hopping into the PAP, but have the window guys blast the the wave with their Mustang and Sally to preserve ammo for the running man.

For four people two watch windows inside the PAP and two on doors. With LMG, Ray gun, and AK-74u2 (mule kick), two door guys can effectively defend the the PAP room into the twenties. Once pressure start to mount, one person can run the war room to ease the load.

Once the spawn start to pour in quickly, the main strategy can work beautifully thanks to my man Superhands. Damage, without fully killing or turning zombies to crawlers in the war room, then run up the steps to use the elevator, to the top floor. One person run out of elevator, wait for zombies to come through the teleporter, and lead them into a trap. If you have damaged each and every one of the zombies, none will respawn from the Windows. Be sure to do this while rest of the party stay in the elevator.

Other gadgets will help in case of emergency like awful lawton, monkeys, and krause refibrillator. The person running to lure the zombies will need to have a 1.1 movement, meaning having weapons like MPL, MP5K, and others that enhance movement.

That's it, I'm heading home soon, thanks for reading and hopefully this will help you. If not it is always fun to see what others like to do.

Next week I'm gonna do a guide on how to reach 135 on COTD with only AK-74u.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rounds 1-3. If you are unable to defend yourselves then my guide will help you as much as ObamaCare. Best to quit and sell the game.

:lol:

Next week I'm gonna do a guide on how to reach 135 on COTD with only AK-74u.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha you got some good jokes man!

Seriously though, this is a great little article. Not over complicated yet easy to get the jist of what to do. Me and my buddy used the same strategy in the war room.

Glad to see the caveman decided to come out and write an article ;)