CONNECTION FROM SONG TO EASTE EGG!

Hi everyone! I'm a little new here but i decided for my first ever post i would make it good!

So by now a lot of you may know about the song that was sung in the trailer: avenged sevenfold "Carry On".

Well i think this song has some hints towards what to expect from an easter egg!

We all know Treyarch loves easter eggs and if they listen to the fans, like everyone says, then they would know we dissect EVERYTHING; videos, songs, easter eggs, dialogue.

And what better way to have an easter egg by combining our love for looking for connections and SONGS.

Without further ado, i give you my theory on the song and Easter eggs

Some people live that selfish desire

Some choose to shout when they speak and they’ll be the start

Caught in the flame of those deep in fire

Seeking out those with a voice

One for tomorrow

Line 1: this could be richtofen. he wanted to control the zombies, moreso that actually surviving

Line 2: Again richtofen. He shouts when he talks sometimes.

Line 3: reference to lava from trailer

Line 4 & 5: again richtofen reference with voices in his head

They say we’ve lost our minds, we’ve just gained control

Search endlessly, fight till we’re free

Fly past the edge of the sea

No bended knee, no mockery,

Somehow we still carry on

Line 6: when Richtofen first gained control of the zombies, he must have been a little inexperienced but over time because able to control their minds

Line 7: reference to escaping TranZit.

Line 8: this line is interesting. im not totally sure about...yup...really not sure... although it does appear twice

Line 9: EDIT: this could be a reference to making crawlers. maybe they are faster when gibbed?

Line 10: carry on with the mission? task?

(fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear)

Silence your fear, we’ve got to move higher,

High like the stars in the sky

Guiding us all

Battle the will of those who conspire,

Take back the passion to live, vanish the sorrow

Line 11: this is interesting. Remember how everyone said that First Strike, Escalation, Annihalation (dont know if i spelled that right), and Rezurrection was FEAR? interesting.....maybe im overthinking?

Line 12: Here we get even deeper. Silence fear=voices? UPDATE!: after more in-depth looks at mhe tower of babel achievemnt, i realized that is spelled "babbel" not babel. Babbel is random voices. *GASP* random voices? also it says we will silence fear (FEAR anacronym meaning??). The achievemtn says to silence the voices...of richtofen?...THE CREW??!!!!!....WE WONT KNOW YET! Move higher...WOAH...TOWER OF BABEL ACHIEVEMENT ANYONE? (if you dont know, look around people have the links for achievemnts im not so lucky with links =))

Line 13: TOWER. OF. BABEL. if you dont know the legend, The nations tried to create a tower to reach God, but he struck them down and scattered them. This is were is gets REALLY INTERESTING. If we relate this story to our survivors, maybe they will use a radio tower to signal the old crew?! Then richtofen (AKA god of zombies) tries to stop you? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS HERE!

Line 14: OMG CAPS!!!! HERES WERE WE GET THE OLD CREW BACK! the moon is in the heavens where we last left our heroes. Perhaps they will guide us from the moon?!

Line 15: CONNECTION! remember that Richtofen and Schuster conspired against Maxis to control the zombies. WE MAY LITERALLY GO FACE TO FACE WITH RICHTOFEN! a stretch? maybe...but its still something to think on.

Line 16: take back the passion to live...could be a reference to VR-11? i dunno

MASSIVE UPDATE!: the characters have been announced to appear in "some form". This could refer again to the idea of them guiding us from the moon.

Destroys their perfect crime, watch the power fold

Line 17: another possible reference to the trickery of Richtofen? Power fold maybe be a slight reference to avenged seven fold....OR (personally theory incoming; skip this if you could care less how earth is the way it is OR IF YOU HAVE NOT BEATEN MOON EASTER EGG AND WANT A SUPRISE!) as you know the earth was blown up by the nukes from moon. the plan was to eliminate what richtofen could do to harm more people. plan? BLOW UP EARTH. BUT! WHAT IF RICHTOFEN HAD PLANTED ELEMENT 115 IN THE ROCKET!? thus, all the dead on earth would be reanimated, controlled by Richtofen! And the red lava! ait can be seen when you blow up earth! and the sky in the trailer looks like an after effect of when you seen it in Area 51 when you blow up earth! SRHATEJAETM SO MUCH HIDDEN MEANING!

Carry on

obviously the rest of the song is the same as begininng!

Wow! Treyarch, you have been doing alot!.....or maybe you are trolling me and all this is bullsh*t. Who knows? i remember hearing someone guess that the world would be expanded (will quote his name later) and you was right! maybe i could be too?

Thanks for reading! comment and criticize PLEASE! Please admins tell me if i broke a rule and what i can do to make this article seen because i really do think its relevant! If this was reported on please link it so i can send this info to the original poster!

shoutout to a good friend of mine Matt "Jominator13" Gozun

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome analysis, I was thinking of doing this but I am stuck with homework :roll:

A few things I would say is, Make sure you orginize the words better and not have a big blob of white :shock:

Also to maybe put a color scheme on words like

Lyrics: red

and Analysis: yellow

But yeah, awesome work man :)

Regards Yellow-card8