How does the past meet BLOPSII Zombies?

So I myself am awful at making up theories, but was thinking according to:

In Tranzit, players will be able to piece together the cooperative multiplayer mode's storytelling. Lamia hinted that the plot of Zombies mode in Black Ops 2 will tie back into the fiction of the Moon map released last year for the original Call of Duty: Black Ops.

"If you played 'Moon,' the actions you had there may have had some impact on what happens in Black Ops 2 Zombies," Lamia said, implying that players will be battling the undead in a post-apocalyptic world borne by decisions from Treyarch's previous Zombies mode

Also it mentions that what happens in moon affects the this new game how do you think this will work?

The old characters link up to this zombies some how, how do you think this will work?

(couldn't find link to this, but I'm sure it was said that the characters from the new trailer and will link up to the existing story of zombies that we already know)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I commented on that article in a few threads yesterday as well.

"In Tranzit, players will be able to piece together the cooperative multiplayer mode's storytelling." Lamia hinted that the plot of Zombies mode in Black Ops 2 will tie back into the fiction of the Moon map released last year for the original Call of Duty: Black Ops.

"If you played 'Moon,' the actions you had there may have had some impact on what happens in Black Ops 2 Zombies," Lamia said, implying that players will be battling the undead in a post-apocalyptic world borne by decisions from Treyarch's previous Zombies mode.

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/9/2 ... nzit-grief

Boy, I sure how Samantha and the gang come into play at some point. :?

While I see the story of Richtofen, and possibly Sam, continuing, Im not as sure about Tak, Tank, and Niko. Technically, they don't serve a HUGE purpose in the storyline.

I know this may be a bit out there, but what if this game works off of the achievements you have for Black Ops. If you didn't do the Shangri-la or COTD eggs, you couldn't do the Moon egg. What if you didn't do the Moon egg and everything remained the same on the next game. I know. I know. Highly unlikely. Still a thought to consider. The zombies' eyes are blue on the trailer because everyone pretty much knows about the Moon egg. It would be crazy if it was like that. For co-op, only one person would need the Moon egg achievement.

I know this may be a bit out there, but what if this game works off of the achievements you have for Black Ops. If you didn't do the Shangri-la or COTD eggs, you couldn't do the Moon egg. What if you didn't do the Moon egg and everything remained the same on the next game. I know. I know. Highly unlikely. Still a thought to consider. The zombies' eyes are blue on the trailer because everyone pretty much knows about the Moon egg. It would be crazy if it was like that. For co-op, only one person would need the Moon egg achievement.

I think blops worked that way, my friend didn't do the shangri-la easter egg, And on moon he had, A ball. Something like that because I was at his house but I was wondering where the Golden rod was.

I believe the eggs worked if at least one player had completed the previous map EE's. But, I'm not entirely sure of that. Also, they've done stuff before where if you have and saved files or history on a previous game, it awards or automatically transferred over, so it's possible they could continue that, but I doubt they would from the start. I guess those who just don't know have some serious catching up to do.

I believe the eggs worked if at least one player had completed the previous map EE's. But, I'm not entirely sure of that. Also, they've done stuff before where if you have and saved files or history on a previous game, it awards or automatically transferred over, so it's possible they could continue that, but I doubt they would from the start. I guess those who just don't know have some serious catching up to do.

I think he was saying the map would look different, not that you wouldn't be able to play on the map if you didn't do the egg. That would just fucking suck.

I think they made the maps assuming that the Easter Eggs have been done. I mean, it's almost impossible to NOT know about them.

Anyway, here's my idea(and you can thank me later if it turns out to be true).

The campaign/EE/whatever-it-will-be in TranZit will have something to do with a teleporter. The characters we saw in trailer won't be able to use it(or will they? I just now remembered an acheivment from the list that says: "use an alternative means of transport" ;) )but possibly, by "obeying the voices" they repair the teleporter, and the original characters pop out! And the map packs would be continuing the OC's journey.

This is just an idea, mind, but hey! If you have an objection to it, feel free to debate me on it. Just send me a PM. I'll debate you all you want until it comes out.