Are we even going to be getting a Zombies trailer?

Hello there CoDz and Zombies faithfuls. I come to you today to pose a question. Have any of you considered that we may not get a Zombies trailer for Black Ops Two? We didn't get one for Black Ops (albeit it cam very late, but we still never got it before game release), and to be honest apart from the odd very minor hint at Zombies news (not once a trailer though) I have yet to see any 'confirmation' that we will see a trailer whatsoever. I do not believe we will see a trailer for Black Ops Two Zombies.

So now, what next? Well, now I invite you all to post as much as you can trying to prove me wrong and change my pessimistic views. Seriously, go nuts, give me reason to change my opinion over this. However, I warn thee, I am a man who follows his gut, my opinion will be a tough one to change. Ready? GO!

-Jolteon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is simply too big now for them not to show anything prior to release, I think we'll get a trailer, but it'll focus more on things like 4z4 rather than the classic gamemode as that would ruin the surprise that Zombies initially gives you.

There's also the possibility that there will be a music video style trailer, the WaW trailers were popular and one was made for Kino but wasn't finished in time, it was released eventually and has racked up a total of nearly 500,000 views on one channel, imagine the views it would get if it was showing an all new map in an all new game? Activision have probably taken notice of this.

There's also the possibility that there will be a music video style trailer, the WaW trailers were popular and one was made for Kino but wasn't finished in time, it was released eventually and has racked up a total of nearly 500,000 views on one channel, imagine the views it would get if it was showing an all new map in an all new game? Activision have probably taken notice of this.

The problem with this is that it depends entirely on the song. The song has to be quite particular to appeal to enough people. They'd probably make it some hardcore kind of music like they always do, but they would have to pick one that won't turn away the people who don't care for it. For example, 115, not my particular song, but the combination of the song and the video I felt was quite tasteful since the song wasn't as blunt as Coming Home, for example.

Mark Lamia confirmed in an interview that there will be a zombie reveal. So, yes. We WILL get a zombies trailer. Case closed.

Also, about the music video: in Black Ops, they never made the song available for listening before the map came out. The first time you ever heard the song was in the actual map. I have a feeling they'll continue this trend.

Mark Lamia confirmed in an interview that there will be a zombie reveal. So, yes. We WILL get a zombies trailer. Case closed.

Also, about the music video: in Black Ops, they never made the song available for listening before the map came out. The first time you ever heard the song was in the actual map. I have a feeling they'll continue this trend.

In fact, both of your statements are incorrect :?

I agree, there WILL be a Zombies reveal, however this by no means confirms a trailer. It could just be an influx of information.

Also, the music video, the trailers for both Shi No Numa AND Der Riese were music videos and came out weeks before the actual maps. So again, incorrect.

Sorry to be a douchebag but I wanted to point that stuff out XD

-Jolteon

In fact, both of your statements are incorrect :?

I agree, there WILL be a Zombies reveal, however this by no means confirms a trailer. It could just be an influx of information.

Also, the music video, the trailers for both Shi No Numa AND Der Riese were music videos and came out weeks before the actual maps. So again, incorrect.

Sorry to be a douchebag but I wanted to point that stuff out XD

-Jolteon

Well, "reveal" usually implies some gameplay. I'd call that just as good, if not better, than a trailer. I suppose it could just be information, but that wouldn't provide as much excitement as some video would.

And I was referring to the BLACK OPS maps. Shi No Numa and Der Riese were World at War.