~Zombies Hangman~

Undead

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I thought it was the winner's duty...
Me too.

Oh and 500+ replies... this thread deserves a medal... *cough cough* ;)

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ _ _ _ _ N _ _

Wrong Guesses:C,R,S

Hints:

Scoreboard:

Reddonkeyham - 18

Electric Jesus - 16

Way2g00 - 16

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

Jake Duck - 10

MurderMachineX - 10

Lenne - 8

Undead xP - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

• Moderators

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ _ T T _ N A _

Wrong Guesses:C,R,S,P

Hints: Germany

Scoreboard:

Reddonkeyham - 18

Electric Jesus - 16

Way2g00 - 16

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

Jake Duck - 10

MurderMachineX - 10

Lenne - 8

Undead xP - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

• Moderators

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

Wrong Guesses:

Hints:

Scoreboard:

Reddonkeyham - 20

Electric Jesus - 16

Way2g00 - 16

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

Jake Duck - 10

MurderMachineX - 10

Lenne - 8

Undead xP - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

Good job Donkey. 20 points woop woop :3

I haven't decided if I want the medal to be in tiers, or just have one medal. We have a handful of tiered medals already, and that's not including future medals to come.

Either way, it will start off pretty high. I'm thinking it will more than likely be a single medal, with a goal of 100 or something.

There's no point to reset a game that really never ends, though. And a high enough goal will encourage new people to play, and current players to strive for a goal. Thereafter, any players that surpasses the set goal, will have a medal deeming them as some kind of "Hangman Enthusiast" or something. However, I will consider that option if the majority of current players agrees.

But a high number, just means that any one who has played for long enough will get it. Where as a low number ie x means when the game leader gets x game over, new game carry on.

Medal will then mean your a game winner rather than just entrant. You dont get an olympic medal for taking part!!

An Olympic medal is a bad analogy. The Olympics are not a continuous game. The Olympics are isolated festivities, which this game is never-ending. A more correct analogy would be the players' entire sports career. By doing well enough for a long enough time, they've earned the honor, the medal, to attend the Olympics or a similar festivity/ honor. Anyhow, chooses a method which encourages both winning and getting points and playing the game a lot is the way to go, the way Undead has favored.

Yeah I think he might have forgotten... :mrgreen:

As for the medal, by the time the mustang update is passed, almost all of the consistent posters on the thread will have nearly 30 points already, if not more than 30 by then. And even I'd you play hangman for months, depending on your ability to guess you may never earn a single point, so 100 seems a little excessive for a medal. You brought up the idea of tiers but I personally don't really like that. So, my input is that the medal should be single-tiered and valued at 50 points as a compromise.

Archived