ELITE in Hardened/Care Package?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so just order your prestige edition and ask if u can change it later on.

they still dont understand this in the netherlands "where i live".

so i have preorderd it form the waves version and still get all the new extra's that they bring out XD changed my order 4 times already

-Ven-

I'm happy with the hardened edition as is. Yeah elite would've been nice but I love the case that comes with it. I'd have rather have had a CoDZL coin rather than the dragonfire one. The box art is what sold if for me. Having already paid most of my elite off as well as the whole game, an extra 30$ is worth it for those to me.

Yup prestige is a rip off 180 plus tax thats like almost 200 then if they do charge u for elite 2.0 thats another 50 so 250 for a game when that right there is a car payment no thanks but the mindless sheep will buy it. Me i'll stick to the hardened and screw elite 2.0, k/d, and game stats means nothing in real life could it get u a house, car, job, or woman by having a high k/d nope.