The Voice's of Our Heroes...

I was doing a bit of searching in preparation for Black Ops 2, and began looking up all the voice actors for our characters. I noticed that only some of them are scheduled to return in Black Ops 2. Here's the info I found...

Tank Dempsey, voiced by Steven Blum: Confirmed for BO2. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Blum

Nikolai Belinski, Dr. Maxis, voiced by Fred Tatasciore: Confirmed for BO2 Though Dr. Maxis isn't mentioned. Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Tatasciore

Takeo Masaki, voiced by Tom Kane: Not confirmed for return. Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Kane

Dr. Edward Richtofen, voiced by Nolan North: Not confirmed for return. Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_North

NOW...I know Wikipdedia isn't the most reliable source in the world, but sometimes they get it right. Though perhaps the information of Tom Kane and Nolan North's latest venture in voice acting roles is being held as classified as of this date, and intel on their where abouts will be available in the very near future. Or they're simply not going to be doing the voices in Black Ops 2 for Richtofen and Takeo.

Richtofen's voice actor not being in the game I can understand. Maybe since him and Sam switched bodies, his voice will be significantly different, and wouldn't require Nolan North's cooperation in the recording process. But Takeo's voice actor not being in the game kind of surprised me. Takeo's last words in Black Ops were "I will find every last remnant of Group 935 (or Element 115, I can't remember which one he said,) and I will destroy them all!" (or something like that lol) So it would be kind of strange if he doesn't make it to BO2.

Anyway guys, sorry for the long post. But if you guys have any idea as to what the deal with this is, please feel free to post your thoughts.

ZombicidalManiac

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope they return at least for a cameo or something along those lines, maybe even a map where we play as the old characters.

However, Wikipedia is a bad source, this isn't a confirmation at all and not even an indication of anything, because anyone could've put that on Wikipedia.

I don't think they would've done so much with these characters and the sense of attachment from the fanbase they have obtained, just to throw it all away after such a cliffhanger like Moon.

I don't mind much if we get new characters, I just don't want a new story. And I would love to see at least one map with our beloved heroes (and Richtofen) in them.

Fun fact guys!!!!

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Tom Kane (Takeo) - Mayor Quincy Sharp, Commissioner Gordon

Steve Blum (Dempsey) - Killer Croc

Fred Tatasciore (Nikolai) - Bane

Batman: Arkham City

Tom Kane (Takeo) - Mayor Quincy Sharp

Nolan North (Richtofen) - The Penguin

Steve Blum (Dempsey) - Mr. Sickle Abramovic

Fred Tatasciore (Nikolai) - Mr. Hammer Abramovic (wow my friend was right :lol: ), Soloman Grundy, Bane

So they all reunited for Arkham City and just about all were in Arkham Asylum. That's awesome!!!

Along with these roles they also did some guards from AA and just about all of them did all the thugs in AC.

Fun fact guys!!!!

Fred Tatasciore (Nikolai) - Mr. Hammer Abramovic (wow my friend was right :lol: ), Soloman Grundy, Bane

So they all reunited for Arkham City and just about all were in Arkham Asylum. That's awesome!!!

Along with these roles they also did some guards from AA and just about all of them did all the thugs in AC.

My favorite game just got better!

Fun fact guys!!!!

whoa thats awesome! That game was awesome too.