I'm Back!

Hello my friends! I have returned from my month in the wilderness of the southern Appalachians with a clear conscience and a very, very dirty body. I had a ton of fun—played a lot of basketball and tennis, as well as hiking some beautiful trails and seeing some old friends. I also had a humbling experience involving cellulitis caused by a staph infection on my heel. I came pretty close to losing my foot and had to go to the hospital twice. It also rained everyday for the last two weeks of camp. However, even with the rain and my foot infection, it was an excellent time! I thought a lot about the things happening in my life, and Codz was no exception. I found myself thinking if this was really the way I wanted to spend life: living through electronics, rather than nature that I was fully and completely cocooned in. The answer, I've decided, is yes. But I will not turn down opportunities to get out there and do cool stuff like playing basketball, going to the pool with some friends, or bike down some awesome trails in the woods. This does not mean you will see a dip in productivity or anything from me, I will still be on Codz just as much, but I just won't be wasting away in front of a computer from now on. And I think that is a fair choice of me to make to myself.

Anyways, it's GREAT to be back. I will be busy helping Eye on the rMZG as well as some other stuff I've got planned in these next few weeks. Congrats to rissole for getting UotM. Awesome user. Ah, I missed you guys! Can't wait to get back into the thick of things again!

-perfect

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic