More Team-Mate Interaction

Ever needed to give someone some points on Kino? Ever wish you could swap weapons with a less experienced friend? These are the things I aim to discuss in this thread. I have scoured the forum and can't seem to find links to where it was first discussed, so all points that may have been brought up before should be linked in a post and I will add it to this post. Credit should go to those people too.

Currency Exchange: I would like to see a feature implemented, (without hacker) that would allow players to exchange their points with one another. We have all met the challenge of trying to save a match on your own, with everyone dying repeatedly and unable to get points to survive. Sure they might not be experienced, but it would still be nice to be able to help each other. Teamwork is everything in zombies.

Weapon Swap: I hope to see this implemented for the same reasons. I tend to get thrown in matches with people who have just bought the map, or just lack the skills to reach certain objectives. M&S for example, most newer players will be unable to reach this goal. It would be nice to swap your M&S for a newer guy's M1911. You could then PaP and you have given them a chance. If you run out of ammo and a friend has three full guns, trade until there is a Max Ammo.

All Around More Player Interaction: I hope we get more guns similar to VR11. This gun was the BEST Team based gun to ever be created by Treyarch. It does get overlooked, somewhat, but it is this basic feature of the weapon that leaves it at the top of my list. I hope we see more "Tactical Team-Mate Shooting".

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your ideas. They sound very interesting and were very well thought out.

But I am for making the game harder, not easier.

The game for me is slowly becoming a baseball game. Long, slow, but your cant take your eyes off in fear of missing a big play. I am hoping for quicker and faster game play.

I can already see it in my mind annoying kids asking me to give them points or weapons because they need help. It will also somehwat neutralize the excitement of hitting the box. One of my biggest joy is to see someone waste 20 grand hitting the box while I get ray gun within 3 spins.

The VR-11 idea was fantastic. I love camping and team work, making Five and Verrukt my two favorites, although those two maps also gave me the most grey hair. Maybe something like added effects of shooting multiple ray guns. Four ray gun blasts at the same time can clear a whole horde. Four wonderwaffles cause chain reaction shock and activate all traps.

I apologize for my imaginations, I day dream a lot during the day.

I agree that it may end up being to easy and little kids WILL end up being annoying over it, but that has never stopped this from happening before. When you add something to one side, you must then add something to the other side. The hardcore players will be satisfied with smarter AI and more complicated trains, while the lower skills gamer would want a way to get help in those times. I think if Treyarch makes zombies any harder, they must then balance it out with a Help option added to the gameplay. Not a player quote being clicked over and over again, for instace: "Hey Man.""Hey Man.""etc.",

more of something similar to the hacker without using any kind of slot, you just have the option to do it. I think it is reasonable. It helps even the best players, as they would rather have team mates than no one, or people quitting. Kids will whine of course, but they just do that. I'm not sure why, but that is like their thing I guess. :D

• Administrators

Verruckt... That's all I've got to say. I want this game to scare the crap out of me and be difficult at the same time. I really like the ideas and would be awesome, but I'd prefer for them to stay out of Zombies.

I think these are very good ideas. I'm not sure how any of these would make the game easier.

People are selfish. In random lobbies you would rarely see open sharing of points and guns. Even trying to give a random Mustang and Sally or points for example might not work if they didn't have a mic.

Now I assume that when giving points to another player, it would take at least a few seconds. Therefore, you wouldn't have the time to get someone up and give them points to buy jugg mid-round. It wouldn't change gameplay at all. It would be the same as downing yourself at the end of the round to give someone points. It should be added.

VR-11....Yes, yes, yes! I've been saying for a while that I want more weapons like the VR-11, I really hope they put this into BO II.

And weapon swap, isn't going to make things a lot easier either. In bad lobbies, it might let you stay alive a little longer but bad players are going to go down no matter what gun they are holding. In good or serious games all it will do is lower box time. If they put a long timer on it, so that you don't have time to do it mid-round than I'm fine with it.

I think these are very good ideas. I'm not sure how any of these would make the game easier.

People are selfish. In random lobbies you would rarely see open sharing of points and guns. Even trying to give a random Mustang and Sally or points for example might not work if they didn't have a mic.

Now I assume that when giving points to another player, it would take at least a few seconds. Therefore, you wouldn't have the time to get someone up and give them points to buy jugg mid-round. It wouldn't change gameplay at all. It would be the same as downing yourself at the end of the round to give someone points. It should be added.

VR-11....Yes, yes, yes! I've been saying for a while that I want more weapons like the VR-11, I really hope they put this into BO II.

And weapon swap, isn't going to make things a lot easier either. In bad lobbies, it might let you stay alive a little longer but bad players are going to go down no matter what gun they are holding. In good or serious games all it will do is lower box time. If they put a long timer on it, so that you don't have time to do it mid-round than I'm fine with it.

This^. Couldn't have said it better.