Introduction

hey my fellow zombie maniacs, I'm AceClouds and this is my 2nd forum ever! im kind of excited for some apparent reason and im ready to get into this forum.

and also im starting a youtube channel where i will be talking about call of duty and a bunch of other things and i would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out and watch the videos that i'll be making soon and tell me what you think and what i can do to make my videos better. they're going to look kinda crappy cause right now all i can use is windows movie maker and my webcam.

heres the link to my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCajunBacon

thanks guys

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As you should be! Here at CoDz, we've got strategy, story, and teamwork all covered. It's really a great all around place.

Me? I'm Ehjookayted AKA EyeCntSpel, your friendly, neighborhood educated man. If you have any questions, let me know.

Enjoy your stay and have some brains to start off! :D

Ehj~

• Administrators

Welcome to the site, it's a great one that's for sure! As Ehjookayted said, we are rather diverse in the things that we have on the site and I think you'll fit in great, enjoy your stay!