Self-Evaluation

For solo players, the methods and the strategies you use are key to your success and upon failure or success, can be evaluated with holistic equality when compared to co-op performance.

Now, one may think that this is a silly idea, but as the cliched adage goes: we learn more from our failures than our triumphs. It is in our best interests, even those of us with World Records and masters of the zombie world to reflect back on our games to see what we can learn. So again, review the questions, answer all that are applicable if you would like (maybe even add on more), and just discuss amongst yourselves. Thanks as always for reading.

Ehj~

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is: what factors do you look at when evaluating your post-game performance?

Has to be number of times I went down. I don't like going down period.

To an extent, i agree but as long as I have kills and enough points, I'm happy. I tend to judge on the lateness of which i get rid of my wall weapons, and sometimes I can go entire games with them. I've also learned, I'm not a camper, if I have a thompson and Fg-42, I prefer to run and gun. But do try different weapons such as the Carbine, its a surpisingly decent weapon.

I'm one of those that love to try different things.

I enjoy YouTube a lot and see what others are doing to try to improve my game. Sometimes a tiny detail makes a lot of difference.

At the end of my games, especially poor performances, I always ask "why did I go down 20 times?" "How do I improve.?" There are times performance issues are linked with excitement and/or distractions, I let those go.

At the end of the day I normally blame others for me going down. Taking carpenter on high rounds, running into my area opposite my route, not revive me quick enough, not singing with me......

Well on a solo game I will tend to look at how long I lasted until I got that first annoying down (for me it always goes down hill from there). I then look at what happened and why I went wrong.

On a Co-op game though I will always look at the amount of kills I got compared to the others and how many revives I got, I do like to make sure no one gets put into spectator mode and I hope for them to do the same although in many of the games I've been in recently we all die :o.

Mind you though I think the first thing I actually look at is the headshot count. I love getting as many headshots as I can and love it when I have the most and I am always trying to get as close headshot to kills as I can (this is why I love the Kar98K!)

I don't know why but for me it isn't the rounds that define the player and isn't what I evaluate myself on, it is how I/they react to circumstances like perk buying, reviving tactics, zombie management etc. that makes me evaluate myself critically, why didn't I buy that? Why have you run down there? Sort of thing.