Possible New Trailer in two weeks

On Sgtfrankwoods' new video he mentioned they were shooting the trailer that "we would seee in two weeks". Its most likely NOT zombies because Woods is in it, unless he was in zombies for some reason. But just a quick note, during the video he shows a weapon supply and within that he pulls out a weird looking green "toy gun" and says "only god knows what that is". It may not be a wonder weapon like i would think because it kinda looks like a cutting saw. Watch the damn video yourselves

http://youtu.be/Q4EUy06U4Aw

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "trailer" he was referring to may have been the reveal trailer or one of the other videos already released by Activision.

The video was published on June 23, but seeing that the video has no date itself it's impossible to say what trailer he is referring to.

Either way, you're title's a bit misleading. Maybe add a "Possible" in front of the current title?

Oh, and the green gun is indeed only just a toy saw wraped in green fabric or tape. It is just used for motion capture like the other weapons on that shelf.

Although you could be right about what trailer hes talking about, i dont think it was one we have already seen, you shouldn't think too much into it. But yeah i know the saw thing was just a quick idea.

I see your point, but to me it seems silly to simply assume this video was recorded recently just because it was relelased recently.

You just really shouldn't get your hopes up on things that aren't confirmed. If he stated it was a recent date during the video it'd be a different story, but he doesn't, so we shouldn't just assume it's new IMO.

Just trying to offer the others that read this another explanation of what the quote could actually be referring to.

I hope your right Claymore, I'm just not holding my breath is all.

ill change the title.

Sorry i didn't know you reported on this topic.

i Dont KNOW its zombies, im just pretty sure that it'll be campaign, or maybe a mix like last time.

And i Dont think its silly to assume it was recent. Its just a common reaction if you ask me.