James C. Burns (Woods) and Zombies

aTiU_2UJgQg

He starts talking about Zombies at 1:20. Here's what he says word-for-word.

"I just had a question come up on the crawl. Uh, 'will the Zombies be connected to the Single Game Player?'

Um, I do know the answer to that, and I am not allowed to say. But I do know that in Multiplayer, you can play with 8 guys now. So , and I can tell you that, the setup of Zombies..they have expanded this, in a very unique way. So, that's all I can tell ya.

I'm not really sure what I make of this. I assume 'Single Game Player' is the campaign. He isn't allowed to reveal anything, which makes me wonder that there might be some truth to the Zombies Campaign but not in the way we all think. However I won't take it any farther than that so as not to expect anything. We don't know anything yet.

When he talks about Multiplayer, I think he is talking about Co-Op in Zombies. It was revealed we can play with 8 people now, plus, he wouldn't be talking about the actual multiplayer since we've been able to play with 16 people for long time on that now. So basically he's just establishing there is 8 players.

When he talks about the 'setup', and how it's been 'expanded in a unique way', I'm not really sure what he's on about. Is he talking about the development of it? The setup menu's when picking a map? Not really enough detail to be sure of what his talking about here, so leave your thoughts about it.

Oh, and here are some replies done by Mr Burns :P

Pretty sure the bottom one is him joking around, I think haha.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm... by campaign being connected to zombies, I don't think that's remotely what you think it means. I think it means how CoD campaigns have had their story connected to zombies in the past.

The setup refers to new modes, what we don't actually know about yet (so don't get any ideas, it refers to everything new basically).