Zombie Apocalypse begun...?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you would do if someone is right next to you about to eat you? When you dont have anything to attack it. :shock:

Always have a pair of silver knuckles in my pocket, bad habit I developed in 8th grade and kinda stuck with me.

From what I've seen in this thread and many others, you all are way too excited about the prospect of zombies in real life...

This is what movies and video games do to us, we want all the unrealistic scenarios that bad. But really though it's not like we're that far off from something like this happening. OnlyShapeShifter's thread shows a lot of the ways a human mind could be "essentially" erased and leave them in a deranged/catatonic state. Doesn't help that government also have tons of secret viruses they develop for the sake of biological warfare, so who knows what they can all do. If any actual zombie outbreak did come out it would either be actual reanimated corpses where the people are dead and their bodies are only moving because the part of the brain linked to motor skills is still there or something. Or we would be looking at a "28 days later" style of rage filled, insane cannibals.

Science's darkside is genetics and biochemistry. They find all these viruses that could kill a person and engineer them so that they're a thousand times worse.

You know what? I completely agree with you.