BlackOpsII and Cosmic Silverback?

Through out zombies we know about some of the 'bosses'and maybe what happened to them. George, being a film director and Pentagon Theif a mad scientist. But one boss we havnt had a proper appearance or any explaining is the cosmic silverback.

I reckon/hope since we may be going into the future, the cosmic silverback may appear as a boss or maybe some explaining of him.

Ideas and theroies???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna lie. I have absolutely NO interest in the cosmic silverback being a boss in zombies. I didn't like it in dead ops and I certainly wouldn't like it in regular zombies. There's just something about it that doesn't appeal to me. If they do put the cosmic silverback in the game I hope it's just another dead ops type of thing. There's something so not zombie-ish about fighting a giant guerilla during a zombie game. But I'm not knocking anybody else's opinion on the matter, I'm just stating my own. I hope they don't put it in the game.

I think it would be wayy to unrealistic.

For starters wouldn't he just destroy you in one hit considering he's a gorilla?

He'd also have to be as slow and George Romero because if he walked/ran like a gorilla he'd either a) be faster than you or B) ALMOST as fast as you, making him impossible to get away from without killing and I'm going to assume a giant gorilla boss with rabies to the max isn't going to be easy to kill...

I say keep the beast in dead ops unless they can find a nice relevant way to incorporate him into the first person shooter aspect of zombies and that story

I think its only a matter of time before we see the siverback. I dont see why treyarch would put him in dead ops (a game based off zombies) and not bring him back. it would be soooo epic having everyone unload their rayguns on him and when u kill him he gives u a perk, max ammo amd a wunderwaffe dg3 jz (the upgraded one lol). It would be soo awesome.