Black Ops 2 maps? Leaked information...

I found this info about a year ago and I posted it on Next Gen Tactics zombie section on their forums. Tell me what you think. By the way this information was from an Austrailian gaming website that was shut down for releasing information about MW3.

(post from a year ago)

Manhattan-After our heroes leave Rictofen and his zombie army on the MOON they find themselves in a desolated and destroyed city. Only noticing one minor detail they realize that New York has fallen. Will it also resurrect?

Radiation-The days of Nova 6 has passed and no one really knows the true origins of 115 and Nova 6s partnership. That is except for John F. Kennedy. After the Pentagon is the White House. Defcon 5 just got a whole lot bigger.

Revelation-Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and Samantha face off against the sociopathic doctor for the last time. Secrets will unfold and the truth about Samantha and her connection to the zombies will implode right before your eyes. Why is there a giant monkey on the ceiling?

Extraction-As the world finally ends the last population of Earth flees to the only livable area in the universe. Mars. The secret base planted there has enough resources for a city. Only Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and their new companion can hold them off. But what happened to Samantha and Rictofen?

Okay so now that those are out here is what I think is going on in each map. For Manhattan I believe that they teleport back down to Area 51 and somehow drive to NYC (don't know why) and then the minor detail they notice is the Statue of Liberty falling apart. They have to fend for themselves until help arrives. We pretty much know that the White House is involving JFK but, are we sure they will keep Nixon, that secretary guy will a name can't spell nor pronounce, or Castro? Maybe it will be Obama and Michelle since it’s in the future and maybe the only reason JFK is there is because he discovered the teleporters time traveling mechanism in the Pentagon. Revelation is of course somewhat a final showdown against Rictofen and maybe Rictofen controls the Cosmic Silver back to fight you hence why they say 'Why is there a giant monkey on the ceiling'? Last but, not least...Extraction. I'm pretty sure it’s going to be a map where they rush at you nonstop and you’re just going to have to survive for a certain time limit while the survivors get on a space ship to mars. Maybe this is the end and maybe the space ship takes off without Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and the new guy and then Rictofen or Samantha or whatever kills them.

Here is another interesting theory. There have been a bunch of rumors that Rictofen had a brother but, he died during the experiments in Der Riese. That brother’s name was Hans Rictofen. What if this new guy who helps you at the end was the Edward Rictofen we all knew and loved and the sociopath was Hans? I know total mind**** but, think about! Hans took place of Edward and betrayed the doctor and not the actual Rictofen himself. Hans is the one who we played with all these years not knowing that the Edward Rictofen he claimed to be was really searching for us to warn us!

Of course this is only speculations but, I hope you enjoyed the unofficial descriptions of the maps. They were provided by a now shut down Australian gaming website that were also the ones who leaked that MW3 would have suicider hounds in spec ops before the trailer showed them. I loved that site and I'm sorry they got shut down. Tell me what you think guys and if you believe these descriptions and my theory might be true.

Here is another short article I found from a website leaking information. I think this was for if they were going to have another DLC for BO1

'Congratulations cosmonauts your journey to space has concluded with a bang. With the Earth destroyed and Rictofen in control of the zombies, many crazy and 'heart-warming' situations will open up to the community. As we last left our heroes they were struggling against Samantha in the final battle. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen slayed as many zombies as possible until going on a wild Easter egg hunt to unveil Rictofens true intentions. When the Pyramid of Redemption opens we now find ourselves staring eye to eye with a little girl who started it all. That’s right Samantha. After a huge argument between her, Rictofen, and Samantha’s dad (Ludwig Maxis) we then find ourselves seeing a dream turn into a nightmare. Rictofen switches bodies with Samantha. The crazed sociopathic doctor is now wrecking havoc upon our three friends himself with Samantha in his body. Maxis then tells them to destroy the Earth. The story then ends with the new group of survivors getting use to the change of scenery and friendships. As we leave you we just want to say get ready for unheard of battles through space and Earth as project Iron Wolf brings us Radiation, Revelations, Ruins, and Manhattan. Will Rictofen ever be stopped?'

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this really is true, I would love nothing more than to be able to take on the Cosmic Silverback. I've always just wanted to put a shotgun barrel right in that stupid ape's mouth and pull the trigger.....

Also I really like the idea of going back to the JFK crew, or at least another map with political figures. That was hysterical. And it would certainly make for a interesting story.

Well this is the most fake thing I have ever seen! Ever! And I've seen people sharpie a 2 onto their Black Ops disc and say it's Black Ops 2! If this was "leaked" a year ago, then it is obviously fake. That is just the first detail. The maps probably weren't decided at that time, and thus this would be fake. On to the next detail... The style of writing for the "descriptions" is not Treyarch style. Plus, as previously mentioned, horrible grammar. And bad spelling, too. And then, the idiocy within the "descriptions". "Defcon 5 just got a whole lot bigger." First of all, it should be DEFCON, The Defense Readiness Condition (Its in all caps). Secondly, DEFCON 5 is normal readiness, basically meaning that there is nothing going on, and everything is all good. If it was trying to say that its a big war, then it would be DEFCON 1, but that still wouldn't make sense, as DEFCON 1 means that Nuclear war is imminent. I don't think that would be used in Zombies (It made sense in "Five", as it was at the Pentagon, but it wouldn't make sense elsewhere.) And third, DEFCON 1 cannot get bigger. DEFCON 1 is saying Nuclear war is imminent, and Nuclear war is the biggest kind of war known to man right now. And that's only the criticism of ONE "description". If I looked at the other ones, I would find more, but I don't care to. This was shown here on CoDz before, and it was deemed fake. This is 99999999999999999% fake. No doubt in my mind that this information is completely false. Im not saying that similar maps are not a possibility, I am saying that whoever thought of this poo needs to be flogged. Twice. Because they suck.

This is so obviously fake, I'm not even going to delete it.

Let this server as a warning, no leaks, no matter how fake.

Do not post leaks. This is clearly stated on the forum, and posts with leaks, no matter how fake, will be deeleted and the poster will be warned.