Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ballistic Knives?

Correct.

I think this thread is popular enough to get a point system. Maybe we do it like this...

One hint at a time, 4 hints max if nobody gets it after 4th hint the poster gets 10 points. If they guess it correctly with only the first hint, 10 points. 2 hints = 6 points. 3 hints = 4 points. 4 hints = 2 points.

Hmm?

Actually there are 4. I think you're probably forgetting the upgraded dual-wield Five Sevens (Ultra + Violet.)

But my guess is... Typhoid!

Funny how all the pairs end in a female name.

Indeed, I am psychic delta. But I can only read YOUR mind.

Get out of my head. :P

Riddle

[*:1u6eondz]
    I'm named after a police operation.

vDeltaGamingv - 10

[*:1u6eondz]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.

Riddle

[*:7i3b23av]

vDeltaGamingv - 10

BriggzyJ97 - 10

[*:7i3b23av]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.

Sorry EJ, couldn't think of any other hint.

Briggzy got it.

Right lets make this a bit more difficult

Riddle

[*:iz8y1gba]I am high in the sky

vDeltaGamingv - 10

BriggzyJ97 - 10

[*:iz8y1gba]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.

Riddle

[*:2paaug2v]I am high in the sky[*:2paaug2v]I'm the best I can be and am powered by the sea

vDeltaGamingv - 10

BriggzyJ97 - 10

[*:2paaug2v]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:2paaug2v]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue
I've added another rule. If you don't agree you can take it off if you want

Riddle

[*:i13fvn5r]I am high in the sky[*:i13fvn5r]I'm the best I can be and am powered by the sea[*:i13fvn5r]I am a merger of twins. A master of these sorts of things

vDeltaGamingv - 10

BriggzyJ97 - 10

[*:i13fvn5r]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:i13fvn5r]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue
Im a poet and I didn't even know it.

Riddle

[*:er9ocmef]I am high in the sky[*:er9ocmef]I'm the best I can be and am powered by the sea[*:er9ocmef]I am a merger of twins. A master of these sorts of things[*:er9ocmef]I am born from the microwave from the mind of a wunderful scientist

vDeltaGamingv - 10

BriggzyJ97 - 10

[*:er9ocmef]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:er9ocmef]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue

Riddle

[*:2wzwyp5h]

vDeltaGamingv - 10

BriggzyJ97 - 10

Electric Jesus - 2

[*:2wzwyp5h]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:2wzwyp5h]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue
EJ got it

Riddle

> I reward you for your disobedience.

vDeltaGamingv - 10

BriggzyJ97 - 10

Electric Jesus - 2

[*:2gponcp0]Correct with 1 clue = 10 points, 2 clues= 6 points, 3 clues=4, 4 clues = 2 points. If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:2gponcp0]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue

Archived