FIVE Round 115 Solo *World Record* (Faster Trap Strategy)

Superhands

So here it is guys, round 115 suicide and a new world record! 0 downs until suicide, which I more or less expected... I didn't see myself going down with this strategy. Total play time was around 39 hours, that's pretty damn fast for FIVE!

How this strategy works

So you hoard in the War Room, then take the elevator upstairs. If damaged, even slightly, 20 out of 24 zombies will follow you upstairs via the teleporter, rather respawning in the windows all over the area.

If a zombie isn't damaged, it will pretty much always spawn from a window. If you don't shoot your zombies, you'll have a room full of window-spawners to deal with which is very dangerous. However, 3 loose zombies waiting outside the elevator for you (easily dodgeable by hanging a left) and a couple of window-spawners, are easily manageable. The rest of the teleporter-spawners will just automatically form a train behind you, making for a nice easy strategy.

You can also use the 'auto-train' method (using the PaP Room) to hoard the zombies up in the War Room. It's far easier that way, but very slow.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played this strategy today and reached new co-op high of 37.

On PS3 it is a bit different, or that I did not execute it properly. I did not have a single re-spawn after taking the elevator. And got slapped A LOT running by them in the MPL room. But overall very fast and easy strategy. Kudos.