Why is Mustang and Sally my favorite gun.

************* Mustang and Sally *******************

Why is Mustang and Sally my favorite gun.

1. You can use it to clear hordes when you are out of ammo.

2. Combine with Bowie Knife and Sickle and knife all the crawlers if you are looking for points.

3. When you are on your way to revive someone and you have 1-or 2 approaching zombies that surprised you just shoot once or twice depending on round to make them slow crawlers. This helps you revive the player without having to train those zombies.

4. If you are stuck in a corner or about to get stuck just shoot your feet and clear your way out. Remember to jump so you don't get stuck if you made any crawlers.

5. Mustang and sally are very easy to switch to just like any other hand gun. A thunder gun takes time to switch to and will take you down if don't switch in time.

6. Once you are re spawned after being dead, get flopper and Jugg and pap your pistols, it's that easy to get back in the game.

7. Easy to run with while making zombie trains.

Maps without Flopper:

1. Have someone horde the zombies and shoot at their horde.

2. If you get stuck, Shoot one or two times( make crawlers) then jump and escape.

3. Kill pentagon thief in unbelievable time.

Cons:

Two or more shots fired very close to you(when you are hit by a zombie/crawler) can red screen or down you even with juggernog. Obviously without Flopper.

Aren't very effective on George Romero and cause negligible damage.

Not available in Nacht, Shi No Numa and Verrukt

I made this a while ago but never got a chance to finish it, feel free to add your tips and I will update it in OP.

SuperHands Added:

you can fire 2 shots at point blank range and you'll be fine. If you get hit by a zombie before you recover, you'll red-screen. If you get hit by a dog, you'll only red-screen if hit by the dog immediately after. If you half recover before taking the dog hit, you'll be fine. Also 3 shots at point blank range = red-screen.

I am going to add Tom's video here.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all of this, I love these for speeding through the early rounds in solo, just going No Man's Land style gathering hoards and taking them out in one go.

I also love the splash damage on these - they do 1000 normal damage, 1200 splash damage. That means, learn to shoot them properly at close range (shoot at the feet), the damage they do can be multiplied pretty heavily.

Two or more shots fired very close to you can down you even with juggernog.

This is the only thing I know isn't true way :lol: with Jugg you can fire 2 shots at point blank range and you'll be fine. If you get hit by a zombie before you recover, you'll red-screen. If you get hit by a dog, you'll only red-screen if hit by the dog immediately after. If you half recover before taking the dog hit, you'll be fine. Also 3 shots at point blank range = red-screen.

I'm also 90% sure distance plays no part in how much self-damage you take. As long as you get hit by them, you still take the same damage being far away as you do at point blank.

I know just about everything there is to know about using these bad boys, we've been through so much together on No Man's Land :mrgreen:

Two or more shots fired very close to you can down you even with juggernog.

This is the only thing I know isn't true way :lol: with Jugg you can fire 2 shots at point blank range and you'll be fine. If you get hit by a zombie before you recover, you'll red-screen. If you get hit by a dog, you'll only red-screen if hit by the dog immediately after. If you half recover before taking the dog hit, you'll be fine. Also 3 shots at point blank range = red-screen.

I'm also 90% sure distance plays no part in how much self-damage you take. As long as you get hit by them, you still take the same damage being far away as you do at point blank.

I know just about everything there is to know about using these bad boys, we've been through so much together on No Man's Land :mrgreen:

You are right about this, I was going to add the zombie hit to that point, I took a break got hot choclate , forgot about it :) Thanks for reminding.