Black Ops 2 - Pre Order Bonus Round Up

US Pre Order Bonuses:

GameStop

GameStop is operating in waves this time around, if you pre-order the game within a certain period of time you get the featured pre-order bonus.

I just called my local gamestop. Apparently, if you preorder during the first wave, you'll get the merchandise for all four waves. If you order during the second, you get merchandise from three of the waves, etc. etc.

-ziggymank

Wave 1:

A double sided poster, side 1 is the black ops 2 cover art, side 2 is this:

Power Up rewards members also get a free prestige token for Modern Warfare 3

Best Buy:

Dogtags:

UK Pre-Order Bonuses:

GAME

Double Sided poster: Side 1 features a landscape view of the black ops 2 front cover and side 2 is this:

You will also receive a free Modern Warfare 3 prestige token

Source: http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/05/02/ ... uk-poster/

TESCO

Tesco are offering exclusive black ops 2 t-shirts in-store and online, if you are one of the first 1000 people to order the game online you will be shipped a t-shirt a long with your game on release date.

T-Shirts are much easier to get in store, simply go to your local Tesco, pick up a promotional box that says "Large t-shirt inside" take the box to the checkout pay £5 for a pre-order and get the T-Shirt! You don't even have to go back to get the pre-order, but you can't cancel the pre-order, otherwise you will have to give the t-shirt back.

T-Shirts come in Size: Large only, but it's worth £5 for this epic T-shirt, here's the one I picked up earlier!

Worldwide pre-order bonuses

Amazon

Amazon has the most pointless pre-order bonus so far, which is a wallpaper, you can find the other resolution images online but here's the smallest resolution.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sweet that we get preorder bonuses... but does anyone know if there is going to be a hardened or prestige edition? I'm glad if they don't because the extra $100 is out of a lot of people's reach, even if they are hardcore fans. I guess it would level things out. For the preorder bonuses, I personally wouldn't care about things relevant to MW3 - I gave that game up a while ago.

That's sweet that we get preorder bonuses... but does anyone know if there is going to be a hardened or prestige edition? I'm glad if they don't because the extra $100 is out of a lot of people's reach, even if they are hardcore fans. I guess it would level things out. For the preorder bonuses, I personally wouldn't care about things relevant to MW3 - I gave that game up a while ago.

I actually asked the guy at Gamestop if they had a hardened or prestige edition and he said that they haven't told them if there is one or not. He then told me that when they got them to put up for pre-order they would contact me. They are most likely going to have a special edition of some sort but they haven't told them yet. I still pre-ordered the game and a Black Ops II Official Guide Book but they contact you if they have the special editions for pre-order. Just thought I should let everybody know.