They should have Zombies between the Timeframe of...

Black ops 1 and Black Ops 2

OR some sort of flashbacks... Please

I still have a ton of questions.

At LEAST they showed Woods...

But seriously Having an 1980's Arcade as a Zombie map... or something between.

I just think the Future thing like Moon is getting old.

But I do plan on Buying This does look awesome.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i can see it too, i think what they needed was farther in the past than in the present, Treyarch does not know what people truly want, they may put all the fancy gimmicks on moon with the zero gravity and the ridiculusness but if they keep bunching all of this crap in there then they just lost a true fan, truthfully nazi zombies is the only game i play and its what me and my friends play at least every other weekend, if this is what its going to turn into then they just lost hundreds of thousands if not millions of players flying into the future

Yeah i can see it too, i think what they needed was farther in the past than in the present, Treyarch does not know what people truly want, they may put all the fancy gimmicks on moon with the zero gravity and the ridiculusness but if they keep bunching all of this crap in there then they just lost a true fan, truthfully nazi zombies is the only game i play and its what me and my friends play at least every other weekend, if this is what its going to turn into then they just lost hundreds of thousands if not millions of players flying into the future

I don't even care if I offend you right here. You're a complete idiot.

They haven't confirmed a single thing about zombies other than that it is the game. Calm down until you know more and stop jumping to so many conclusions.

They also must tie in the in-game weapons with the main campaign/multiplayer with futuristic weapsons, unless they tie it in with another disk making zombies just be zombies. The farther into the future they go the more gimmicky the game gets, hopefully they go back more to basics and try a few different things, like things that weve been suggesting for months