Hi There CodZ..I mean.."Urrrgggghhh..Braaaaiinsss"

Sup CodZ! This pseudo-ARG we have goin on brought me back to the site yet again, used to come here whenever I needed to know something Zombies-related because chances were, somebody else had already asked my dumb question :P Looks like I'm stickin around for awhile this time though as this ARG has completely enthralled me to the point where I can hardly stop brainstorming about it...anyway, look forward to being along for this crazy ride orchestrated by Treyarch..trying to not to get longwinded here sooo...bye!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

Be sure to check out guides and videos for strategies.

Can you share the reasons for becoming a member?

Long-time Zombies player, always loved the game and the lore, still haven't done anything monumental though, highest level is only 47 on Asc 2player :( Feel like I'm a better than average player, and come up with good strats, but it always seems like there's that one random thing that goes horribly wrong and screws up everything, and from an outsiders perspective, seemed like this was the best place to find help and meet some more good zombies players

...that and after reading like...13-14 pages of the BO2 thread, I had so many ideas bouncing around in my head that I felt like I had to start contributing or else my head would explode, and that would just lead to [brains] everywhere..and nobody wants to clean that up