Chopper's Solo Strategy pack - commentated videos only

Chopper's solo strategy pack - hints, tricks and starts

I realised that I have now done a fair few video commentaries, talking all about strategy.

I've found that I much prefer to talk rather than write so here is the beginning of my complete strategy pack.

As I work on more it will be constantly updated. I have my repository but this is strictly strategy stuff in here.

I have written 4 or 5 different full strategy guides, but Eye's Master and Super's solo guide both explain pretty

much everything I would do, certainly on the higher rounds. Therefore I did not see the point in writing in my

own words what those guys have already covered. For the maps where I do it differently, expect a guide. Ie,

my COTD guide. Based of work from various areas, I took the best that had been discovered and then jammed

it all together for my 50 run.

In my videos I give examples of spawn control in the early rounds, my favorite areas to run and various different

little hints and tricks. Much more coming sooon :D

Eye's guide

Super's guide

Exclusive to CODZ only

A quick video on kiting and decisions

How to break 100 Shang - part 1 (to round 40)

How to run the AK room on Shang

From my channel

How I start episode 1 - a guide to Nacht der Untoten

How I start episode 2 - a guide to Kino and Der Riese

How I start episode 3 - a guide to Verruckt

Choppering the Dead - how I COTD 50

NML breakdown - spawn speeds and expectations

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really great, actually making one of these myself, for all my threads. Can't wait to release it in vibrant color.

Have some brains, Chopper, just for taking the time to move through all your stuff. I've seen most of it and I know I can just talk to you anytime I want to clarify something. :)