Kino: FAST 40+ MP40 Room Strategy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Super....one of my friends will not be happy!

In the last 2 weeks he showed me 2 different strategies for Kino, which he had done in solo and wanted to try with me in co-op, before he posted.

The first was this here MP40, and then 2nd was the firetrap room kite - which someone else posted on YT this week!

[brains]

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

I like it, It actually looks quicker than the alley. It is only effective after 40?

Yeah it's a few seconds quicker than the alley, much simpler to run as well. Spawns are a little too slow below 40 for this to work, you'll often get blocked at the bottom by stragglers coming from the Dressing Room.

I'd like to add some of my feedback to this. If you are doing this from 41 to 47 the only thing to worry about is when 3 gas zombies spawn straight on that left wall.

You have to move pretty quickly to the stairs when this happens and maybe once per round until 47 I had to use the Canon to just clear 1 zombie from the dressing room.

The longer you delay getting onto the stairs, the safer it is :)

Past 48 I didn't have this issue at all. Really good strategy mate.

• 3 weeks later...